www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Innos D6000] tempered glass screen protector
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I find myself very annoyed by plastic screen protectors. They let your finger closer to the LCD , but I much more like the feeling of glass and crispness from glass display protectors.

I will order this one now while waiting for D6000 to arrive.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
I was looking for this 2 days ago. I agree, glass nicer than plastic for the finger. Ordered!
but isnt the d6000 already got gorilla glass 1 or version 2?
I saw it's supposed to have Gorilla Glass 3, but even just a grain of sand can scratch Gorilla Glass. It's some crazy thing of mine that I keep my displays flawless, even if the screen protector is all scratched up, I still know the real glass over the LCD is perfect and can just change screen protector any time Big Grin
(2015-09-03, 17:16)IMgroot Wrote: [ -> ]I was looking for this 2 days ago. I agree, glass nicer than plastic for the finger. Ordered!

Off topic, but this is the best username and avatar I've seen in a long time. Welcome aboard, man! Thumbs Up
Don't order that one. It's the wrong size. Actually it can't be bought from that link now, seller took it offline. I got a refund no problem though.

The new link is [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] ... but expensive $9
I have bought here, but is a little bit more expensive than 9€
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]?
I ended up getting it from Ali. It's good. Fits perfect. They say it is official but IDK. Have them as cheap as $4.58

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&initiative_id=SB_20151217062218&origin=y&SearchText=innos+d6000+glass+screen+protector