www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Help Me... :'(, Mito T720 Soft Brick
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm using Mito t720 but now is softbrick. I have :
- SP Flash tool latest version v.3.1304.0.sn119
- I have backup room via droid tool which include scater loading, etc

Now, i wanted to load my backup room via SP Flash tool, but i got error SPF tool 8038, like this image at my attachment..

What sholud i do? i hope everybody can help me please.. Crying
Thank you.. Happy
Did you try both 'firmware upgrade' and 'download'? Are you running SP Flash Tool in administrator mode?
(2013-08-06, 19:25)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]Did you try both 'firmware upgrade' and 'download'? Are you running SP Flash Tool in administrator mode?

Yep, i did.. i wanted to download my backcup room and i'm using administrator mode. Now i got problem similar like attachment about DRAM. now, this is an error

BROM ERROR: S_DA_DRAM_NOT_SUPPORT (3004)

[H/W] The handset doesn't support DRAM. Please ask for help.

Thank you for help me.. Smiling
Do you have 2 scatter files in your folder? If so ... one file called "MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc_PMT.txt". Backup or delete standard scatter file (without _PMT) and rename "MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc_PMT.txt" to "MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc.txt". Try again.
(2013-08-06, 21:54)ChrisX Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have 2 scatter files in your folder? If so ... one file called "MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc_PMT.txt". Backup or delete standard scatter file (without _PMT) and rename "MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc_PMT.txt" to "MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc.txt". Try again.

No, i just have which named "MT6577_Android_scatter". But now, i saw the error shown :
BROM ERROR: S_DA_DRAM_NOT_SUPPORT (3004)
[H/W] The handset doesn't support DRAM. Please ask for help.

I don't know what i have to do..
Ok,

... open your scatter file with notepad or editor.

Search for line with entry: _FAT

Delete the 4 characters "_FAT" (replace the 4 characters by nothing)

Try again ...
(2013-08-07, 14:06)ChrisX Wrote: [ -> ]Ok,

... open your scatter file with notepad or editor.

Search for line with entry: _FAT

Delete the 4 characters "_FAT" (replace the 4 characters by nothing)

Try again ...

Hmm, i did not found char "_FAT" in my scatter file.. here attachment my scatter file.. thank you.. ^^
(2013-08-06, 12:49)BlackDoll Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using Mito t720 but now is softbrick. I have :
- SP Flash tool latest version v.3.1304.0.sn119
- I have backup room via droid tool which include scater loading, etc

Now, i wanted to load my backup room via SP Flash tool, but i got error SPF tool 8038, like this image at my attachment..

What sholud i do? i hope everybody can help me please.. Crying
Thank you.. Happy

may you share your backup room ??? i need please...
i got the same issue no _FAT in my scatter file and no PMT.text help!!!!!!!