www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: How to reflash a Elephone s2 plus.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello guys,

So i got finally my phone last week after 2 weeks of delivery 3days ago i wanted to remove some stuff phone whit root but i accidently removed so google play store service i think,
I've tried to flash it thought eleFlash,adb and fastboot.
However when i try to flash yunos costum rom thought adb its all ok untill 40-50% after he just shutdown adb and kicks mme out of it,
I tried also sp flashtool but when i turn my phone off my pc reconize my phone and when i click download he doesnt simply move on,
EleFlash doesnt work either when i download the orginal rom thought their official app my phone goes into recovery and updates for 5%~ after recovery gives me also a error,

So my question is how im gonna flash it? Can someone help me thought teamviewer or skype whoever help me i will donate somethings.
This is the reason never to mess with phones with enclosed batteries. Often not easy to flash.

I've heard it might be possible if you run battery down to 0%. Then try to flash again.

Make sure you're using latest SP Flash Tool. Available to download from MTK tools section here.

If running down to 0% doesn't work, you might need to open phone to disconnect and reconnect battery.
(2015-09-05, 17:50)modestMouse Wrote: [ -> ]This is the reason never to mess with phones with enclosed batteries. Often not easy to flash.

I've heard it might be possible if you run battery down to 0%. Then try to flash again.

Make sure you're using latest SP Flash Tool. Available to download from MTK tools section here.

If running down to 0% doesn't work, you might need to open phone to disconnect and reconnect battery.

Hello thanks for your answer,
Can i flash cmw or twrp to flash gapps or the costum rom? Or is the only option sp flashtool, i might be try to do it on 0% if it doesnt gonna work i will try to open my phone but there is no screws on the back or down? Also there is nothong on youtube about this phone just reviews thats all..i saw on this forum that you can create your own cwm and flash it whit uncle.mobile app? Will try that first before draining my phone
If you're already rooted and can boot into Android, you can flash custom recovery with flashify.

For newer mt67xx chipset, can't auto make twrp/cwm

If you can acquire cwm/twrp and you can get into fastboot mode, you might be able to flash twrp or cwm with fastboot.

Try to boot into recovery and get into adb mode. Download fastboot and adb tools to PC.
Doesnt work whit fastboot..

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Also i cant even get in recovery more ? i think i fkedup my recovery menu a..
(2015-09-05, 21:22)Kcetin20 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

That's not good news. You will need to find some way to disconnect the battery. Try to run it down to zero first. Make sure you have the correct full stock SP Flash Tool ROM.
(2015-09-05, 21:35)modestMouse Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

That's not good news. You will need to find some way to disconnect the battery. Try to run it down to zero first. Make sure you have the correct full stock SP Flash Tool ROM.
Think so too, but how im gonna openup the case ? there are no screw
(2015-09-05, 21:44)Kcetin20 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Think so too, but how im gonna openup the case ? there are no screwTry my suggestion first about running battery to zero.

Do you have full stock original SP Flash Tool ROM?
(2015-09-05, 22:14)modestMouse Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-09-05, 21:44)Kcetin20 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-09-05, 21:35)modestMouse Wrote: [ -> ]That's not good news. You will need to find some way to disconnect the battery. Try to run it down to zero first. Make sure you have the correct full stock SP Flash Tool ROM.

Think so too, but how im gonna openup the case ? there are no screw
Try my suggestion first about running battery to zero.

No i got only the orginal firmware
(2015-09-05, 22:18)Kcetin20 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-09-05, 22:14)modestMouse Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-09-05, 21:44)Kcetin20 Wrote: [ -> ]Think so too, but how im gonna openup the case ? there are no screw
Try my suggestion first about running battery to zero.

No i got only the orginal firmware

That's fine. It's SP Flash firmware? If so, that's okay. Then try to run battery to zero and flash. Some people had success with that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4