www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Bricked Lenovo A850
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone. Cool

I'm new to this forum, and I want to ask help from you guys about my lenovo a850. Sad

This phone give me a headache. I tried may version of SP Flash Tool, Multiport Flash Tool, and tried so many roms for this phone but failed to revive it. I tried use the method like holding power+vol up @ down etc. Never work. So decided to dismantle it, take a picture and ask you guys what kind of rom that can work with this phone. I tried flash original stock firmware but fail. Such as error dram write read fail, pmt change etc. Got tired of this.

The problem start with pattern lock. One day I unlock the pattern and the phone hang. Then I tried reboot. The same thing happen. I tried factory reset wipe all user data etc. But the weird thing happen the pattern lock never wiped. This make me wonder how in the world the wipe/factory reset fail to wipe the pattern?

So I make another move to flash the original firmware to this phone. All the steps taken and the SP Flash tool succeed to flash the rom (when the green circle appear). Try to boot the phone. Guess what? The pattern lock still exist.Lost It

What the? So I feel annoyed I click format all and tried to flash the firmware. This is when it started. No boot, no nothing except when I charge with or without battery this led red light came on and stays for about 20 minutes the it's gone. Same as this guy....

So anyone with any solution please help me. SadSadSad

I attach my phone board picture below. Can someone verify is this original Lenovo or clone.

[attachment=2508]
[attachment=2509]
[attachment=2510]

Thanks in Advance...
Anyone?...pleeaseee...
Hi! i have same problem with my lenovo..