www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Innos D6000] review 6000mAh battery performance charging and screen on time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Innos D6000 screen on time battery review

If you're considering the Innos D6000, likely your biggest draw to the phone is the claim of a 6000mAh battery.

I'm happy to report that not only do the batteries combined come to a true 6000mAh, they're also intelligently discharging and charging.

In regards to discharging, the 3500mAh external battery discharges first. This is excellent news, as it limits the charging cycles the internal battery is subjected to, meaning a significantly longer battery lifespan for the internal battery. The external battery is of course replaceable, so it really doesn't matter how often its discharged.

The batteries charge at the same time (assuming the internal battery isn't at full), and quick charge at an excellent 2A, meaning if both batteries are empty, they'll charge to full in 3 hours. This is also great news, as 6 hour charging while acceptable, isn't exactly optimal.

The batteries are also both saturating fully, meaning the charging system and batteries are solid.

You'll see here that the batteries reach nearly 14 hours straight at 140 lux WiFi 720p YouTube video streaming. A great result for big battery hounds, and a proper result for a 6000mAh battery.

Full phone preview@Gizbeat: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Very impressive. Definitely a consideration for my next phone.
wow great figures.

how was the temperature during the test? didnthe phone heat up much? was it uncomfortable to hold at times?
@tommycc2244

No, man. Never uncomfortable to hold. The phone gets warm, battery temp sometimes up to 120f. But usually around 96-104. Also note, I'm in 95+ ambient temperatures (Thailand).

Even when gaming it still remains entirely comfortable to hold and didn't notice any throttling.
ok thats it im buying it now Big Grin
hopefully you can get root access on it soon too, i use it for app data backup, phone call recording and other apps.
thanks!