www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Please help me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well these are you're really only options. Usually you need stock recovery to flash stock ROM. Or flash with SP Flash Tool if you can find the SP Flash Tool ROM for your phone.

Don't worry Cleopatra! I don't mess with it anymore. My head is now too fried. Big Grin
Hi georgian !

Certainly ... I know a little Philz.exe ... however ... are you able to enter in Philz Recovery ?

:-)
(2015-09-07, 22:45)GottaGetX Wrote: [ -> ]Well these are you're really only options. Usually you need stock recovery to flash stock ROM. Or flash with SP Flash Tool if you can find the SP Flash Tool ROM for your phone.

Don't worry Cleopatra! I don't mess with it anymore. My head is now too fried. Big Grin
i found sp flash for my phone but the program is not installing anything on my phone...i click on download button but nothing happends

(2015-09-07, 23:14)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]Hi georgian !

Certainly ... I know a little Philz.exe ... however ... are you able to enter in Philz Recovery ?

yes i can do that
Hi georgian !

Well ... if you are able to enter in Philz Recovery ... reboot into Recovery mode ... and then ... tap on wipe cache ... and tap on wipe dalvik cache ... and tap on factory reset.

(2015-09-07, 23:17)georgian Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-09-07, 22:45)GottaGetX Wrote: [ -> ]Well these are you're really only options. Usually you need stock recovery to flash stock ROM. Or flash with SP Flash Tool if you can find the SP Flash Tool ROM for your phone.

i found sp flash for my phone but the program is not installing anything on my phone...i click on download button but nothing happends

Make sure you have removed battery first, then battery back in. Make sure you have correct drivers installed. Make sure you are using the newest SP Flash Tool version.
(2015-09-07, 23:22)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]Hi georgian !

Well ... if you are able to enter in Philz Recovery ... reboot into Recovery mode ... and then ... tap on wipe cache ... and tap on wipe dalvik cache ... and tap on factory reset.

still same problem...at least if i could delete philz cwm from my phone...
Hi georgian !

After made factory reset by Philz ... do you have the same problem ? Bootloop ?
(2015-09-08, 00:56)georgian Wrote: [ -> ]

Your original recovery is gone because when you installed Philz, it flashed over it. You can check in your PC in Philz folders, sometimes these auto creators will make a backup of stock recovery.

In addition to what's already been suggested, you can try to find another custom ROM for your phone meant to be flashed from custom recovery.

These are your 3 options...

1. Flash stock recovery and then SD update original full SD update ROM

2. Flash full SP Flash Tool stock ROM with SP Flash Tool

3. Try to flash another custom ROM in Philz.

What Windows are you on? Make sure you have preloader drivers installed for flashing with SPFT.
(2015-09-08, 01:11)modestMouse Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-09-08, 00:56)georgian Wrote: [ -> ]

Your original recovery is gone because when you installed Philz, it flashed over it. You can check in your PC in Philz folders, sometimes these auto creators will make a backup of stock recovery.

In addition to what's already been suggested, you can try to find another custom ROM for your phone meant to be flashed from custom recovery.

These are your 3 options...

1. Flash stock recovery and then SD update original full SD update ROM

2. Flash full SP Flash Tool stock ROM with SP Flash Tool

3. Try to flash another custom ROM in Philz.

What Windows are you on? Make sure you have preloader drivers installed for flashing with SPFT.

i'm working on windows 8. i found the recovery.img in philz cwm folder.
Try this thread for Windows 8. I can't guarantee this will work, but it might be your flash isn't starting because proper drivers not installed.
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Pages: 1 2 3