www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Small review on Innos D6000 (one week usage experience)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I can confirm problems with MMS, I can receive it only when connected to WiFi.
Previously I owned Samsung S3, and this phone is way better. Benchmarks are not so glorious, but in real life you can see almost none lagging, and OS is fluid. Multitasking is also great, internal storage is above average. The camera is very good especially in low light because of a bigger aperture ( HDR is really making a wonder!). And I won't even comment battery life!!!
At the moment, Root is the only thing I missing :-(.
(2015-09-15, 23:14)vladakster Wrote: [ -> ]I can confirm problems with MMS, I can receive it only when connected to WiFi.
Previously I owned Samsung S3, and this phone is way better. Benchmarks are not so glorious, but in real life you can see almost none lagging, and OS is fluid. Multitasking is also great, internal storage is above average. The camera is very good especially in low light because of a bigger aperture ( HDR is really making a wonder!). And I won't even comment battery life!!!

33k not too shabby. The OS overall quite fluid and quick, but some animations appeared to lag (I suppose this is subjective and depends what we're used to).

I followed Gizbeat's lead and turned off system animations. It made the Innos D6000 seem much quicker to me. I also switched to Nova launcher and turned off "card mode" for Nova app drawer. For me made a big difference. I don't mean the phone was slow. It just *feels* more fluid and quicker with these changes.
(2015-09-15, 23:49)GottaGetX Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-09-15, 23:14)vladakster Wrote: [ -> ]I can confirm problems with MMS, I can receive it only when connected to WiFi.

33k not too shabby. The OS overall quite fluid and quick, but some animations appeared to lag (I suppose this is subjective and depends what we're used to).

I followed Gizbeat's lead and turned off system animations. It made the Innos D6000 seem much quicker to me. I also switched to Nova launcher and turned off "card mode" for Nova app drawer. For me made a big difference. I don't mean the phone was slow. It just *feels* more fluid and quicker with these changes.

Congrats @WuddaWaste keep sharing your experience too.

@vladakster can you please explain briefly(step by step) how to change the settings so that all the Innos users can implement easily, Thank you
(2015-09-17, 15:50)wondipuli Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-09-15, 23:49)GottaGetX Wrote: [ -> ]

@vladakster can you please explain briefly(step by step) how to change the settings so that all the Innos users can implement easily, Thank you

Disable system animations
---------------------------------------
Go to about phone in settings, then hit "build number" about 7 or 8 times. Then it will tell you you're a developer.

Go back to developer options in settings, and find the part that says "transition animation scale. animation duration scale, animator duration scale" and set all to 0x.

Smooth app drawer and home screen
-------------------------------------------------------
Download Apex or Nova from play. Apex is better because it lets you change icon sizes and also gestures. Nova too, but must buy the paid version for that.

Go to apex settings and select drawer settings and select "drawer background style". Choose "No Card"

Now things will be much smoother with your innos D6000.
(2015-09-17, 17:57)GottaGetX Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-09-17, 15:50)wondipuli Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-09-15, 23:49)GottaGetX Wrote: [ -> ]33k not too shabby. The OS overall quite fluid and quick, but some animations appeared to lag (I suppose this is subjective and depends what we're used to).

Disable system animations
---------------------------------------
Go to about phone in settings, then hit "build number" about 7 or 8 times. Then it will tell you you're a developer.

Go back to developer options in settings, and find the part that says "transition animation scale. animation duration scale, animator duration scale" and set all to 0x.

Smooth app drawer and home screen
-------------------------------------------------------
Download Apex or Nova from play. Apex is better because it lets you change icon sizes and also gestures. Nova too, but must buy the paid version for that.

Go to apex settings and select drawer settings and select "drawer background style". Choose "No Card"

Now things will be much smoother with your innos D6000.

Thats great @GottaGetX thank you, i changed the setting as per your advice , now i can feel the difference.

may i know what is actually happening after changing the values in developer options and Apex launcher and why the screen become smoother?

i changed the values in developer option:

windows animation scale - animation off
transition animation scale - animation off
animator duration scale - animation off

in Apex launcher setting :
drawer setting - drawer back ground style - no card
Pages: 1 2 3