www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Innos D6000] ROM PC flash tutorial (wire brush)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
This guide will show you how to flash your Innos D6000. Originally written by @861efdee

NOTE, you may need to disable driver signature enforcement on Windows 8, 8.1 and Windows 10 (Thank you @bacon_puffs for the quick tutorial post)
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Get the Innos D6000 ROM

Driver Files
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] (Drivers + QPST/QFIL)

1. Install the drivers. (Accept all default settings)
2. Install QPST/QFIL (Accept all default settings)
3. Unzip the tar.gz to a folder. (Remember this folder)
4. Run QFIL, it should auto detect the port (mine was COM5)
5. Select Flat build.
6. Select Programmer Path from the unzipped tar.gz folder just now and select prog_emmc_firehose_8936.mbn
7. Ensure the Select build path is the path to the unzipped tar.gz folder.
8. Click on Load XML and select rawprogram_unparse
9.. Select patch0.xml
10. Click on Download. Windows will suddenly find and install another new driver and you will receive a "Fail to find QDloader" error
After Windows has installed the driver, go to QFIL and select the new port number for the device Windows have just installed. You should see the number change from 9091 to 9008 and different COM number.
11. Press Download again and cross your fingers.
5.1 from Innos BBS [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
I was searching for this step by step flashing tutorial, Thank you
Can you also please give me the v1.1 with gapps not beta one?
I have not seen this 5.0 v1.1 stock ROM available anywhere. You can try to flash 5.0 1.0 and see if it OTA to 1.1

Or go with 5.1 1.0 and wait until the next update comes.
(2015-09-16, 17:55)GottaGetX Wrote: [ -> ]I have not seen this 5.0 v1.1 stock ROM available anywhere. You can try to flash 5.0 1.0 and see if it OTA to 1.1

Or go with 5.1 1.0 and wait until the next update comes.

Where are this ROMs that you say? Where Can I download them? I need the stable version with gapps also. Not Beta ones!
That's this one. From June, but maybe it will update to 1.1?

Then this one, I think is supposed to be official release, but it is from 8th of August, and the China ROM 5.1 was in beta until 11th of September. Dunno

(2015-09-16, 23:51)GottaGetX Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Then this one, I think is supposed to be official release, but it is from 8th of August, and the China ROM 5.1 was in beta until 11th of September. Dunno

I have tried them both. The first in not a stable one but BETA and also it does not have Gapps.It has a lot of bugs. It also is very hard after you flash to get the flash tool recognize you again in charging mode.
The second is a BETA version which has gapps but is very UNSTABLE. The battery gets down to soon. I removed it. That is why I'm searchin COMMON version 1.1 stable with gapps. That ROM was Inside when I bought it first. But I cannot find it anymore.
Yes, but I thought maybe it would update to newer 5.0 1.1. with OTA. I guess not.

I don't see this common v1.1 anywhere available. That's why I'm waiting for the stable 5.1 to come. Don't want to change and be stuck with a bad ROM.

What other problems did you have with 5.1 beta?? ([Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] D6000_2015-08-08_emmc_origin.tar.gz)
Sorry again to disturb you ... i was trying to see if / when the phone has to be switched on or not, and when to plug it in the above procedure ?
Drivers are showns as "android" with exclamation mark.
Again thanks
Arno
Finally i was able to install the "drivers package", that was the Cyrillic Character in the folder name that were pushing some trouble.
I'm on Windows 7 pro, and still get some error messages, when installing drivers : not able to install drivers, system error 2.
Thus, when i connect the phone, it's not recognized. I tried to force installation of drivers, using computer management. I was able to find some ports. However, when trying to download, i have the error message : Fail to switch to EDL Download Firehose fail
Any idea ? i guess it's a drivers issue but... can't figure out why. Standard configuration here, windows 7, admin rights etc
THanks
Arno
Pages: 1 2 3 4