www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Innos D6000] Does Innos D6000 encryption work?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gizbeat, I'm sorry if this is off-topic, but I noticed you have the Innos D6000. Do you think it would be possible for you to test the same thing but for that phone?

I have noticed this problem on all Chinese phones with MediaTek chipsets I have used so far, however the Innos uses a SnapDragon. It made me wary of buying Chinese phones as device encryption is a very important feature for me.
Well, I decided to order it, seeing as there is nothing that compares to this phone. All the other Chinese phones with huge batteries have a MediaTek chipset which doesn't work with Android encryption and a low resolution 720p screen. I'll answer my own question when I get the phone so stay tuned.
Sorry @fhht3834

Have been away from D6000 this weekend. Will give it a go tonight. Maybe one of our kind owners can answer you before then.
Hi,

I have attempted to try the encryption on a fresh install stable 5.1 v2.1 ROM. The process was quite fast which is weird as my experience with other phones (kitkat) was quite long, but upon reboot, it prompts for my pattern lock before continuing to load android.
(2015-09-14, 16:14)861efdee Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I have attempted to try the encryption on a fresh install stable 5.1 v2.1 ROM. The process was quite fast which is weird as my experience with other phones (kitkat) was quite long, but upon reboot, it prompts for my pattern lock before continuing to load android.

Sounds successful to me. Could have been quick because fresh install and not a lot of data to handle.

The stable 2.1 have Play?
(2015-09-14, 17:26)GottaGetX Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-09-14, 16:14)861efdee Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Sounds successful to me. Could have been quick because fresh install and not a lot of data to handle.

The stable 2.1 have Play?

Yeah, and there is no option to decrypt now save for resetting to factory.

The stable 2.1 does not have Play. It only has chinese apps store.