www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: INNOS D6000 Tethering Wifi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2015-12-20, 13:03)Master Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-12-20, 10:19)PhiL850 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-09-21, 21:22)GottaGetX Wrote: [ -> ]Great news. So far the D6000 has been perfect for me. No reboots or shutdowns. No problems.

Hi,
I had the same issue on all build that I tested, I needed to put a static DNS 8.8.8.8 to have the tethering working.
Now I'm running build V2.7 and no tethering at all working.
I should have stayed with build V2.6 because now I lost my tethering features and don't know how to downgrade from V2.7 to V2.6

To downgrade, install v2.6 through SD. See links in the important threads on Innos forum.

(2015-12-20, 10:19)PhiL850 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-09-21, 21:22)GottaGetX Wrote: [ -> ]Great news. So far the D6000 has been perfect for me. No reboots or shutdowns. No problems.

Hi,
I had the same issue on all build that I tested, I needed to put a static DNS 8.8.8.8 to have the tethering working.
I should have stayed with build V2.6 because now I lost my tethering features and don't know how to downgrade from V2.7 to V2.6

To downgrade, install v2.6 through SD. See links in the important threads on Innos forum.

V2.7 worked for me without needing to do any changes. However have you tried the following.

Start an adb shell by typing the following command: adb shell At the adb shell prompt, run this command: settings put global tether_dun_required 0
(2015-12-20, 15:45)dragonuk.test Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-12-20, 10:19)PhiL850 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

(2015-12-20, 10:19)PhiL850 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

V2.7 worked for me without needing to do any changes. However have you tried the following.

Start an adb shell by typing the following command: adb shellAt the adb shell prompt, run this command: settings put global tether_dun_required 0

Great Solution I did the command: put global tether_dun_required 0 like suggested and it work !!! No static DNS required nothing.

Thanks very much.
Hi,

Since i did a ADB command in USB debugging ... My Tethering work beautifully !!

-adb shell
-settings put global tether_dun_required 0
Quote:V2.7 worked for me without needing to do any changes. However have you tried the following.

Start an adb shell by typing the following command: adb shell At the adb shell prompt, run this command: settings put global tether_dun_required 0

Thanks for the solution which worked for me too... after testing I opened exactly one website (newspaper) for tryout and then switched tethering off... please see snapshots of my "data consuption" since then... this phone has many small and big bugs...

[attachment=2812]
[attachment=2813]
(2016-02-02, 12:46)bollland Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:V2.7 worked for me without needing to do any changes. However have you tried the following.

Thanks for the solution which worked for me too... after testing I opened exactly one website (newspaper) for tryout and then switched tethering off... please see snapshots of my "data consuption" since then... this phone has many small and big bugs...

Interesting. Mine showing the correct tethering use. Also on version 2.7.
Pages: 1 2