www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: AIEK Qmart Q1 Phone Specially Designed for Pregnant Women
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Chinaphonearena Friends,

Here I recommend a mobile phone specially designed for pregnant women, AIEK Qmart Q1. AngelAngel

Although the smartphone has obtained most of preference, I insist, it is not suitable for pregnant women, due to the intensive radiation that will do some harms to fetus. Here I sincerely advise AIEK Qmart Q1 Phone, which features very low radiation, specially suiting for all expectant mothers.

AIEK Qmart Q1 Ultra-thin Pocket Mini Card Mobile Phone
Price: $24.99
Url: AIEK Qmart Q1 Ultra-thin Pocket Mini Card Mobile Phone Sale-Banggood.com

[Image: SKU179851-2.jpg]

AIEK Qmart Q1 is rather portable to take outsides or put into the pocket, little bag, even the wallet, this is because it comes with compact size of 88*55*4mm, super light weight of 35g and ultra slim body. Meanwhile, it was made of Brushed Metal Panel and Back Striae Skid Cover, surely bringing superior material, strong solidity, comfortable holding feeling and noble temperament.

To be true, AIEK Qmart Q1 Phone is not as powerful as those top smartphones, but I think it best to be a backup phone, or a main phone during the pregnant time. Not only will it make you and your baby healthy, but also can simplify and beautify your life. WinkWinkWink

Have Fun,
Ray