www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: shipment tracking curiosity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this isn't a which phone post, it was just the most sensible forum I could choose for the following question.

Has anyone used the 4px tracking site?

I recently ordered a phone, and has so far been a combo of unlucky situations. I was a tad bit disappointed for how the first issue was handled, but got past it.

The order has supposedly been completed 2 days ago. The email bot of the seller gave me a tracking number to be used on dhl's site. The number does not work.
I was thinking it's a dhl issue -- slow system updates etc. Then the seller rep messaged me via PM system here on CPA, giving the same tracking number and asking me to use 4px site to track it.

now back to the question: has anyone used it? I can't tell if I'm just being stupid and clueless in utilizing the tracking site, but I can't get any details on the package. I can't even interpret the data that the site is showing. Does this eventually get updated properly?

[attachment=2563]

Help, anyone? Dunno
Please PM me full tracking, vendor, and order #.
Try 17track.net one of most accurate on nearly any tracking nr. (including dhl). Have been using them since I don't how long ago.
Hi to all !

Every time I buy something on the net ... usually I use the site below ... try it ... nikita Trenzalore :-)

http://www.trackitonline.ru
Dang it, I forgot to mark this as solved.
Thanks a lot for the suggestions, guys!
It turned out the package wasn't really shipped, thus the lack of details hehe.

Good news is I finally got the package. Thanks again! I'm sure your suggestions will remain helpful for future concerns. Smiling