www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: help inew v3 plus v04 won`t start
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello everyone,
i am new here and to all off this. i recently started with non mainstream phones and bought the inew v3 plus v04. i got a notification from the phone to update. the moment i pressed update now my phone got turned off ( it was 98 % battery) however my phone fell with the battery out Sad now it doesn`t show any signs of life. customer service told me to charge it for 10 hours but nothing happend. i think (i am pretty sure) the update failed. if i connect it to the pc it tells me a device is connected however no ledsigns aswell with charging no ledsign. i saw a few tutorials but it doesn`t work.

PLEASE HELP!!!!

PS: I HAVE TEAMVIEWER
What do you mean your phone "fell with battery out?"

You dropped your phone?

Or phone just turned off when you pressed update?
i accedently dropped my phone on my bed but the cover was not closed correctly so the battery flipped out

(2015-09-20, 22:00)cookiedough Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean your phone "fell with battery out?"

You dropped your phone?

Or phone just turned off when you pressed update?
at first it turned off for the update the moment i pressed update now. afterwards
i accedently dropped my phone on my bed but the cover was not closed correctly so the battery flipped out
Okay. You can try to flash again.

Download ROM from needrom.com

Then flash
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2015-09-21, 00:34)cookiedough Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

HELP !!!!
I followed all the steps to flash but now my phone isn`t recognized anymore and it doesn`t start.