www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Wifi Range Very Weak
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello people Im wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same problem with their innos d6000 having terrible WiFi connection and range, sometines not connecting and sometimes connecting and just disconnecting. I would be so grateful if anyone could tell me a solution to this because its doing my head in and making me want to return the phone if I can't find a fix.

Thanks Blush
How terrible is terrible? How far are you from the router? My D6000 is fine to more than 100ft
(2015-09-24, 03:08)GottaGetX Wrote: [ -> ]How terrible is terrible? How far are you from the router? My D6000 is fine to more than 100ft

Im about 12m from the router and it wont connect, the wifi network is there but it wont connect it just goes saved and doesnt connect, ive tried forgetting the network and reconnecting but nothing.
(2015-09-24, 03:12)kinggherkin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-09-24, 03:08)GottaGetX Wrote: [ -> ]How terrible is terrible? How far are you from the router? My D6000 is fine to more than 100ft

Im about 12m from the router and it wont connect, the wifi network is there but it wont connect it just goes saved and doesnt connect, ive tried forgetting the network and reconnecting but nothing.
It behaves same way with all routers?

Have you tried rebooting the router and usin different encryption and frequencies?
(2015-09-24, 03:19)cookiedough Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried rebooting the router and usin different encryption and frequencies?

Yeah its the same with all routers :/ i dont know why ive only had it about 5 days and its really annoying. Ive tried different frequencies and verything but still the same result, do you know of any fix ?