www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Innos D6000] All current ROMs download Innos D6000 ROM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Yes works with 8939. Actually that is the only version of Innos D6000. There is a rumor about 8916, but that's only a rumor because I can't find anyone selling Innos D6000 with SD410/8916. I think this started on Needrom when someone posted a ROM saying only for 8916, but that was a mistake.

Check the first post again, should now be mirror links for v2.5
Hi,

I do not really understand this comment:

Latest stable release 5.1.1 v2.5:
Full SD flash (use this if already on 5.1. Copy to SD, flash with stock recovery)

I have updated my phone from 5.0.2 using this method with no issues. Just the gapps issue, as expected.

I mean that I could update the ROM from 5.0.2 directly to 5.1.1 (2.5) using the basic recovery that comes with the phone. I try it with the upgrade option in Android (settings-->about phone-->system update) with not success, showing this message in the top in red:

Android system recovery <3e>
D6000_ROM_COMMON_V1.1

In the center of the screen the basic recovery menu, and in the bottom, in yellow:

Finding update package...
Opening update package..
E:unknown volume for path [/com.android.externalstorage.docments/document/0003-A2476000_ROM_V2.5_1106-ota-eng..zip]
E:failed to map file
Installation aborted.

Then I tried the update from the recovery menu (install from ZIP, choosing the D6000_ROM_V2.5_1106-ota-eng..zip file) and it worked fine, after 10-15 minutes.

Just the language issue (only EN/CH) and the gapps issue.
Okay, thank you. The reason this is there is because when the first 5.1 came, there was no SD update ROM. We had to flash through PC. This is sometimes the case when changing Android versions. I guess things have now changed with the Innos ROM. Since I haven't been on 5.0 in so long, I just didn't know Fu Man
Is there a 5.1 / 5.1.1 multilanguage?
best for SD flash!
hello,

I can not properly install the play store, when I try to open any application from google, it closes immediately. what I did was load the V2.1 version via SD card and then install the TWRP_2870_fastboot the openg_gapps-arm64-5.1-peak . the applications are installed but not working, I can not log into google.
Why v2.1? The latest is v2.6
Also try it with V2.6, then downgrade, but nothing works
(2015-12-09, 04:03)zitmunk Wrote: [ -> ]Also try it with V2.6, then downgrade, but nothing works

I did it, but with QFIL.
Hello Yesterday my Innos D6000 came from China with 5.1.1 v2.2 gapps and multilanguage!!! Today I installed v2.7 and no gapps and only eng/chinese, so I want to back to previous version, is this possibly? Or maybe I can download it here somwhere?

(2015-12-05, 13:44)Spelunky Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a 5.1 / 5.1.1 multilanguage?
best for SD flash!

Yes, It is for sure, because i got it myself (even with gapps) until today morning, when I installed new version. Now I don't have gapps an no multi...
These are not all... Still look for that rom which I had installed... 5.1.1 v2.2_abroad with multi and gapps
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5