www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: big trouble of flash recovery to mt6595, because no correct scattering-loading file
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I use above Smartphone, but it became bricked phone.

So, I decide to flash a recovery in the phone, because I have press power + volume up button , and it didn't turn to factory recovery mode.

but when I click download in the SP Flash tool v5.1348
it tell me like the attached picture
Error: Initializing scatter failed.

And I try to create the scattering-loading file by below video tutorial,

but I want to ASK HOW TO GET THE FRIMWARE.INFO IN THE video

MWSnap 2015-09-28 19_01_16.jpg is the official rom content

thanks
me too wanna know are admins sleeping or what ??
This usually means the scatter file you are using is not legal. filename or content.
Are you sure the firmware you are using is for your phone? Also, make sure it is in SP Flashable format.
(2015-12-20, 18:11)Trenzalore Wrote: [ -> ]This usually means the scatter file you are using is not legal. filename or content.
Are you sure the firmware you are using is for your phone? Also, make sure it is in SP Flashable format.

please please help us in this regard please my infocus m530 same mobile as op is soft bricked please help this mt6595 is nuts Sad
Can you still boot into recovery? I can't find SP flash tool compatible roms.
This is the only one I've seen, and it's flashable via recovery -- [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2015-12-21, 14:58)Trenzalore Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

thats the problem recovery dont work mobile is in bootloop infocus logog then reboot . and fastboot also does not work well with mt 6595 i think it shows waiting for device even if there is fastboot device in device manager . Sad can someone make me perfect scatter ?? i can provide stock scatter , firmware.info and mtk droid tool partiotion screenshots Sad