www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Aphs F7100 MTK6575 phone - can not get into the recovery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I have a few cheap F7100 MTK6575 phones.

Rooted them all right, pushed boot.img and recovery.img (CWM) w/Flash Tool no prob.

Now I cannot boot intro Recovery, no matter what I try - Vol+ and Power on Startup or Boot into Recovery from the different apps like Quick Boot or Mobile Uncle MTK.

I suppose it is bootloader problem.

Suggestions are appreciated.
When we had some issues getting H7500+ / ZP810 booting into recovery, we used a modified lk.bin to fix it. Though the problem was slightly different, because previously we still could boot into recovery from Quick Boot etc...

Are other people with the same phone having the same issue? Perhaps try building your own CWM for the phone unless you're sure the one your using is legit and properly made.
(2013-08-11, 05:14)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]When we had some issues getting H7500+ / ZP810 booting into recovery, we used a modified lk.bin to fix it. Though the problem was slightly different, because previously we still could boot into recovery from Quick Boot etc...

Are other people with the same phone having the same issue? Perhaps try building your own CWM for the phone unless you're sure the one your using is legit and properly made.

Thanks.

I have built my own recovery, pretty much, using MTK Droid Tools, modified scatter file and then flashed it using Flash Tool. That's how I got root on those phones.