www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Innos D6000] bricked, help me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2016-01-06, 22:15)FISHERMAN Wrote: [ -> ]it seems i have the same problem...it finally started charging but only the external battery. So i have to press and hold the POWER ON+VOLUME UP for five minutes? It will then boot to CWR? what is this? What do i have to do then?

This has happened to at least 7 people that I've seen on here and other places. The solution for Megaman and another I saw was to leave it with the battery dead for at least a week. This seems to trigger some low-level reset.

You could try to open and disconnect internal battery for a moment, then reconnect.

Also can try to flash the latest ROM.

Also can try to turn on while connected to PC through USB. [/i]
Hey, it has happened to me too. I noticed that both batteries discharge completely and do not charge while connected to USB on "Media device (MTP)" mode, even though it shows they are charging. Also, on some ROMs earlier than 3.0, it used to discharge the internal battery first when connecting it this way to the PC. The phone does not work with a flat internal battery. The only solution that seems to work for me is to charge the phone using the provided wall adapter not with the USB ports on my PC. Hope that helps.
I want to do a full reboot of my system with the same ROM, but it doesn't work, the phone stays on the erase everything window after I unlock the scheme. It's not freeze. It's just that the phone doesn't want to initiate the reboot sequency. Any help ?

So, did anyone knows another way to reboot without destroing the device ?

The Blacklist :
- Pbm 1: I had the "I can't switch on" problem for more than 3 hours even if I plug the phone, the os won't start. I had this problem at least twice.

- Pbm 2: And now when my phone isn't plug, so isn't charging, the symbol of a charging battery shows up on the notification display and my batteries go down faster. At first both of my batteries showed up this charging symbol and both were discharging faster. But now, sometimes, one of the batteries has this symbol, it could be the intern or the extern battery. So every time, I plugged my phone and charge it. And unplugged. But nothing, so tried to restart several times. And I don't know how exactly I did but finally the charging symbol disapeared.

- Pbm 3: So now, I had another problem, the internal battery would not charge, so I tried to charge when the phone is shut down and I succeed.

PS: I would not take the risk of non official ROM, because of this fucking double battery system.
hey, i have the same problem: Bootloop , any solutions yet?
Łukasz, udało Ci się z tym bootloopem?
Pages: 1 2