www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Innos D6000] bricked, help me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I will try to make the story brief as possible.

1. One day I woke up and phone wouldn't turn on. After many attempts of put the charger in, pull it out and trying different combinations, it would finally turn on, but when it got to Android it showed both batteries completely at 0%, then it would freeze and shut down.

2. I charged the battery for a long time, but only the external would show as charged. The internal showed as 0%, then eventually 3% (only shows this in booted Android.. battery charging icons don't show up when phone is turned off), but wouldn't go any higher. Again, it would get to Android and shut down immediatly. Sometimes it would auto boot into recovery. Eventually I was able to do a factory reset. That didn't help the situation. The same behavior continued.

3. I left it charging for 3 days straight. I turned it on. Same result was the internal battery showed only a couple of % and phone would lock up and shut down directly after finishing boot.

4. I plugged it into the computer and turned it on... Then both batteries showing as 100%. I don't know if it was in spite of or because of plugging it into computer. Anyways, any time I turned it on again, both batteries would show full, but same behavior. Phone locks up and shuts down.

Thanks for any ideas.
Anyone has the same problem the phone shutting down after a few seconds in Android and has solved it, I would like to know. Mine just freezes. Sometimes after a few seconds sometimes after a minute. Then shuts down.
did you solve this ?
(2015-10-10, 23:12)marlvass Wrote: [ -> ]did you solve this ?

No. The phone just sits there totally useless. Stays in Android few seconds, then shut down or reboot. Internal battery not charging. Crying
(2015-10-10, 23:30)MegaManX Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-10, 23:12)marlvass Wrote: [ -> ]did you solve this ?

No. The phone just sits there totally useless. Stays in Android few seconds, then shut down or reboot. Internal battery not charging. Crying

having the same issue, will try and charge it for a while and see what happens. dont feel like shipping it bk to china -_-
Same here. Honestly, I don't think this is solvable. I think is a hardware problem. Another guy in China had the same. So that makes 3 that we know of.

You see at the top back, on both sides is "access point". I'm curious if can short the phone there.
(2015-10-11, 04:15)MegaManX Wrote: [ -> ]Same here. Honestly, I don't think this is solvable. I think is a hardware problem. Another guy in China had the same. So that makes 3 that we know of.

You see at the top back, on both sides is "access point". I'm curious if can short the phone there.
Worked perfect until I updated to 2.4 OTA rom.

Since then internal battery seems dead. Had it full drained last night, now it ain't charging, external one is.
(2015-10-25, 18:19)blahblahbleh Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-11, 04:15)MegaManX Wrote: [ -> ]Same here. Honestly, I don't think this is solvable. I think is a hardware problem. Another guy in China had the same. So that makes 3 that we know of.

Since then internal battery seems dead. Had it full drained last night, now it ain't charging, external one is.

I have a tcl m2u I put a new rom on it and now all I get is 0% battery can't boot at all

(2015-10-25, 21:06)deanlee121 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-25, 18:19)blahblahbleh Wrote: [ -> ]

I have a tcl m2u I put a new rom on it and now all I get is 0% battery can't boot at all

Have my one working now how i.Got.it.was.hold power.on and vol.up.for.5mins to.it.boots to.cwr then reset all and.install new rom.all good.now.you guys try a battery. Calburation You get the app off play.store
it seems i have the same problem...it finally started charging but only the external battery. So i have to press and hold the POWER ON+VOLUME UP for five minutes? It will then boot to CWR? what is this? What do i have to do then?
(2016-01-06, 22:15)FISHERMAN Wrote: [ -> ]it seems i have the same problem...it finally started charging but only the external battery. So i have to press and hold the POWER ON+VOLUME UP for five minutes? It will then boot to CWR? what is this? What do i have to do then?

tbh mate i have no idea, i done it twice in all for me, once after i dropped it so it might be some hardware issue maybe lack of quality control.

other than that it never did it again up till now and the twice it happened it always turned back on after i left it on charge for a while.
Pages: 1 2