www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Lenovo K3 Note - Internal Storage 0mb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
First of all, my english isn't very good.
Ok, I have a huge problem with my lenovo k3 note, I was listening to music yesterday and suddenly it stopped. I tried to unlock, restart itp but nothing. Finally I took off the battery and they restarted the phone, it stopped on Lenovo bootloader, so again battery, restart and this time I went to TWRP recovery. I wanted to restore one of my backups, but there is no backups, internal storage is 0mb, I can't do factory reset, I can't install any zip, nothing. Windows 10 sees just external SD card, no intenal memory.
Entering TWRP makes errors in console like this:
E: Could not mount /data and unable to find crypto footer.
E: Unable to mount '/data'
E: Unable to recreate /data/media folder.
Updating partition details...
E: Unable to mount '/protect_f'
E: Unable to mount '/protect_s'
E: Unable to mount '/cache'
E: Unable to mount '/data'
...done
E: Unable to mount storage.
E: Unable to mount /data/media during GUI startup.

and some more "unable to mount /data".

So I tried to flash original rom with sp flash tool, but on my last rom (MIUI 7 custom) I didn't enable USB debbuging. Every stable ROM or flash tool version I try, every time and the end there is BROM ERROR: S_CHCKSUM_ERROR (1041) and if I boot my phone after such flash it stops on bootloader and in TWRP still internal storage 0mb. I've tried do sth with adb but it doesn't detect my phone, flash tool works though.

I don't know what to do, please guys help me! It's my first android phone and rooting a phone and recovery was a challenge (just installing roms from twrp is very easy) and I really need your help, so please help me.

Thanks in advance and have a good day!
Get rid of TWRP and custom ROMS for now. Just try to flash a stock ROM from SP Flash Tool. Dont forget to select "checksum" options in SP Flash Tool.
(2015-09-29, 19:22)Sniper47 Wrote: [ -> ]Get rid of TWRP and custom ROMS for now. Just try to flash a stock ROM from SP Flash Tool. Dont forget to select "checksum" options in SP Flash Tool.

I've tried to flash stock ROM with SP Flash Tool and there is the same problem, error 1041 at the end of flashing and phone is in the same state as before flashing (stopping on bootloader, I remove battey after 15-20min and then in TWRP check that internal storage shows 0mb still). When stock ROM won't flash I tried other flashable roms with SP Flash Tool and every time same error Sad "checksum" always checked.