www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: How to root Cubot H1(MTK6735p Cpu)??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have bought the latest Cubot H1 Phone with the 6735p Cpu, 2Gb of ram and 16Gb of Rom and i am trying to root it with all rooters like kingroot/kingoroot/rootmaster/framaroot/rootgenius.. but no one worked..
is there any other way from a similar specs phone may be?

Thank you!
You will need to wait for someone to make a CWM or TWRP and then you can install root in recovery.

You can also try to port your own, or if you can find the exact same spec Cubot, for example another MT6735 cubot with same size display, that might work also. Just make sure there is a stock recovery available for your phone. I looked on needrom, but doesn't look like there's any stock H1 ROM yet, so your best bet: wait and it will come.
(2015-10-02, 14:24)cookiedough Wrote: [ -> ]You will need to wait for someone to make a CWM or TWRP and then you can install root in recovery.

You can also try to port your own, or if you can find the exact same spec Cubot, for example another MT6735 cubot with same size display, that might work also. Just make sure there is a stock recovery available for your phone. I looked on needrom, but doesn't look like there's any stock H1 ROM yet, so your best bet: wait and it will come.

Thanks for the reply.
actually, i know that the only way is to find a CWM/TWRP and inject it through Flash SP and then root but the matter is that there is no Cubot that has the same specs exactly.. but i have seen some posts about the Bluboo X550 which has the same specs in general and i think i have seen the stock rom for it and cwm for that model, do you think it will work?
Your can try. The problem is that there's currently no stock or cwm or TWRP recovery for your device, so you'll be stuck with a broken recovery if it doesn't work.

The other problem is that you have no scatter, so incorrectly flashing it in the wrong spot could brick you. Better off just waiting. Root isn't as important as having a working phone.
(2015-10-02, 15:43)cookiedough Wrote: [ -> ]Your can try. The problem is that there's currently no stock or cwm or TWRP recovery for your device, so you'll be stuck with a broken recovery if it doesn't work.

The other problem is that you have no scatter, so incorrectly flashing it in the wrong spot could brick you. Better off just waiting. Root isn't as important as having a working phone.

Hi,

I have got the full rom after a long time fo waiting from the manufacturer.. so now who can help me to get the cwm or root my phone please?