www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Internal Battery doesnt charge to 100% any more
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As stated above, my internal battery doenst charge to 100% but only 93-94% and then stops charging any more. Battery calibration didnt help... any advices?
Maybe factory reset, but I don't think that will help your problem. You can also try to charge by PC USB and see if that makes a difference, but again, not sure that will help. If you're not on the latest ROM, you may want to try flashing the latest ROM too.

One user's internal battery has completely stopped charging, but from what he writes, it was something sudden, not a gradual thing.
Are you charging the device while it is off? Have you already looked into bump charging the device?
Nope I am charging with the device on and I dont know what bump charging is... :/
Try to uninstall whatever apk you installed, like battery doctor. I had the same problem when I used baterry doctor.
This is from memory, so it might be a little inaccurate. I remember reading if you had a battery that wouldn't charge fully, there was a lot of reported success by essentially doing the following:

1. Turn off the device and plug it in
2. Let it charge fully (or as fully as possible)
3. Unplug the device, and turn it on
4. Turn off the device again and plug it in
5. Let it charge [even more] fully

My understanding is that this not just gives you a super-full charge, but tha tit also helps re-calibrate the software that's reporting your battery charging.

Hope it helps, man. Good luck. Let us know.
This actually helped Smiling Thanks man Big Grin
I encountered the same issue, it was resolved by removing the external battery and allowing the internal battery to fully charge then putting the external battery back in. No problems since.