www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Elephone s2 plus strange touchscreen problem ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

So i've bought a S2 Plus 2 months ago or so, today i flashed everything again since i did have a bootloop.
on the forum i saw a firmware which was called TP Firmware ( [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] ) i flashed it whit the tool all was ok..
After the reboot my touchscreen does work but i cannot use the home buttons or open/close buttons ?
I already reflashed once again whit full format no succes ?
The touchscreen is working find and response is also like the old just he dont wanna hit it,
So can someone maybe give me the orginal *keyboard* firmware/ TP firmware?
Your best bet is to flash back to the stock firmware. Hopefully your keys come back.
(2015-10-09, 11:12)cookiedough Wrote: [ -> ]Your best bet is to flash back to the stock firmware. Hopefully your keys come back.

Thats the problem Big Grin i already did it no chance
Sorry to hear that... It probably means you're pretty much screwed. When you flashed that first ROM, it erased or wrote over part of your phone that isn't suppose to be touched.

You can use virtual onscreen buttons. Sorry for the bad news, this is probably not an easy fix. But, sometimes this information is held in the keys file. Make sure key 139 and key 158 are there. You will need root to access them.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2015-10-09, 19:36)cookiedough Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Can i get access those files from pc ? since i cannot use fully my phone ?
Its like the keymap are changed for some reason

Also its not only the virtual keys, its like when i want to push the notification bar down i need to use the bottom screen