www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: MTK Droid Toos don't recognize the phone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,
when i connect the phone and open the MTK Droid Tool for do a scatter, the phone don't recognize it when is turned on....
Different is when is turned off, is recognized but i can't do a scatter.

Any suggestion? The phone is recognized by the "adb devices". Is important i want made anc CWM for the Meizu MX4.

Thanks for interesting.

Is an normal Meizu MX4 32gb version flashed with SP Tool on ubuntu touch (all unlocked fastboot and bootloader)
Did you enable developer mode and usb debugging and approve dialog on phone asking for PC debugging permissions?

Fairly sure Droid Tools doesn't fully support MT6595. Still should show something though.
(2015-10-10, 03:46)cookiedough Wrote: [ -> ]Did you enable developer mode and usb debugging and approve dialog on phone asking for PC debugging permissions?

Fairly sure Droid Tools doesn't fully support MT6595. Still should show something though.

Yep all enable! Big Grin The terminal recognize it...but droid only in recovery mode
(2015-10-10, 03:48)Naphtha Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-10, 03:46)cookiedough Wrote: [ -> ]Did you enable developer mode and usb debugging and approve dialog on phone asking for PC debugging permissions?

Yep all enable! Big Grin The terminal recognize it...but droid only in recovery mode
Reboot PC? Also check usbdeview and make sure you don't have multiple adb drivers conflicting.
(2015-10-10, 03:51)cookiedough Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-10, 03:48)Naphtha Wrote: [ -> ]

Reboot PC? Also check usbdeview and make sure you don't have multiple adb drivers conflicting.

Nope is MTK Droid Tool the proble...uff
same with me here as well ... device on and drivers ok debug on phone is on and no info in mtkdroidtools v2.5.3
phone model innjoo one mt6952 , 2gb ram , android lolipop 5.1
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Now is recognized!! Big Grin