www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: screen went black no response
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi,

i was using my mobile on facebook, all of a sudden screen went black and nothing, went back home connected to the wall plug and started to charge (1x battery was still 85%)

disconnected from wall charge after a while turned it on, after the innos logo it went black again.

any ideas?
Might try factory reset. Several people have had some sort of power issues with Innos D6000. Just a handful so far, but this is more than we've seen from any other phone in such a short period.

Are the charging icons still showing up when the phone is off?
sometime it will respond sometimes its like dead, for it while it was booting to the innos screen and kept restarting like that for some time.

how can i do a hard reset? since screen is not loading
ARE THE CHARGING ICONS SHOWING WHEN YOU CHARGE WITH THE PHONE OFF?

This exact same thing has happened to 2 other users so far. There's no known reason for it and no fix. To factory reset, boot into recovery (power+volume up) and select factory reset.
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2015-10-10, 23:03)Sniper47 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

no it doesnt not show the charging icons it happened only the first time.

i jsut noticed that if i remove the battery the internal battry doesnt work. so it has to do with something on the inside battry i guess...
(2015-10-10, 23:13)marlvass Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

no it doesnt not show the charging icons it happened only the first time.

i jsut noticed that if i remove the battery the internal battry doesnt work. so it has to do with something on the inside battry i guess...
This is same thing as @megamanx . No charging icons. Internal not charging. Phone turns on for a few seconds, then shuts down or reboots. Something with hardware I guess. No solution yet.
after a while charging its booting up but it keeps rebooting or stays online for a while than goes crazy again rebooting all the time.

also to completely boot it must be connected to the usb cable...internal battery is an issue for sure as it is not being recognized, once i take the external battery out it wont do anything.
I have the thought to open phone and disconnect internal battery :|

But then guarantee void. This sucks
well if you are just going to leave it sitting there you still dont need the guarantee...i bought mine online so most prob i wont be sending it bk anyways...

ok so after i left it charging with both batteries in all night the mobile seems like its back to normal, now the issue is it is not reading my sim card...

any ideas?
Hello
please do a backup of your phone and give it to me.
i really need back my phone to Android 5.0.2 Multi language.
thank you