www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Blackview BV5000 ordered
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My THL 5000t has served me well but I've always been on the lookout for a rugged smartphone with a 5"+ screen that doesn't have the dimensions of a brick and also has decent specs plus LTE and all the 3G bands I need. Last but not least a large battery is a must. I fish offshore and go to the beach quite often and though this will replace my 5000t as a back up, it will be my outdoor phone. I'm a bit wary of the 20,000 Antutu score but that doesn't mean everything in everyday use and I hope it's optimized properly. The videos posted on YouTube are impressive and the price was the clincher for me. Is anyone else planning on buying? Or does anyone have one already?

This is also a test of the thread by 1949deal regarding troublesome orders and claims of 'in stock'. They're the only reputable website that's showing it in stock whilst everyone else is still on presale. I'm calling their bluff and if they're bullsh***ing we'll soon find out and PayPal will come to the rescue.