www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Stagefright
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Can anyone please verify whether the latest ROM or whichever ROM of Innos D600, has the Stagefright fix?

Thanks.
I know there's an app out there that will detect whether or not your device is vulnerable to the Stagefright exploit. If you already have your D6000 and it's updated to the latest OTA ROM, you could test it yourself.

If you don't have one, I'll try to update my OS, install, and test it myself next time I get a chance. Let me know.
Thanks. I'm still thinking of buying this phone, that's why I asked about Stagefright.
Updated my Innos D6000 to 2.3 through OTA and these are the results:
[attachment=2709]
[attachment=2710]

Can anyone with 2.5 Rom confirm if it's fixed in that ROM?

Thanks.
I've upgraded to 2.6 using SDCard and it did improved! Only one more Stagefright CVE left.

[attachment=2722]
[attachment=2723]
(2015-11-21, 22:40)shemgp Wrote: [ -> ]Updated my Innos D6000 to 2.3 through OTA and these are the results:

Can anyone with 2.5 Rom confirm if it's fixed in that ROM?

Thanks.

Thanks for checking. Sorry I didn't check for you earlier. I didn't read the thread. Looks like they're improving. Good.
Updated to 2.7 ROM and here are the results:
[attachment=2763]
No more stagefright bug! Yey!

However, using different apps, here are the other vulnerabilities found:
[attachment=2764]
[attachment=2765]

Glad it's improving. Can't wait for 3.0.
(2015-12-20, 18:56)shemgp Wrote: [ -> ]Updated to 2.7 ROM and here are the results:

No more stagefright bug! Yey!

However, using different apps, here are the other vulnerabilities found:

Glad it's improving. Can't wait for 3.0.

Looks like they're applying the Android patches. That's great. As far as the other vulnerabilities... I don't know, I mean there will always be some holes and some of these apps will always find something... They need to justify their existence too, so they will look as hard as they can. I would like to see these apps run on latest Marshmallow build on Nexus. I bet it would find stuff there too.

Don't get me wrong, it would be great to have as much patched and be as safe as possible. Smile