www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: No CWM Recovery !!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
That is what was exactly happening with me too....please look at the Log file in the MTKDroidtools directory.......there is a log file......
(2013-08-17, 02:27)indtram Wrote: [ -> ]That is what was exactly happening with me too....please look at the Log file in the MTKDroidtools directory.......there is a log file......

I have tried both options for MTK6575..and flashed them successfully.
After an attempt to boot into recovery in both cases the phone thinks for a few seconds..and then boots into the normal mode.
What can the MTKDRoids log tell me?
(2013-08-17, 02:42)Maine_Coon11 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].....
Are you just getting one folder in the Directory...that is named Ported CWM from boot ????
And request please reconfirm you are using the Unmodified Boot.img..........Reason I am asking this is because I have installed Modified Recovery using this method on one of my friends phone also......and it worked perfectly fine

thanxxx
Yes, I use the original, from stock backup.
Yes, in the end it creates directory Ported-CWM-from-boot with recovery.img file inside.
Yes, mobileuncle flashes it successfully.
you using the latest version of mobileuncle from playstore ??? Even I was using the same....it flashed the recovery...and asked to reboot into recovery.......The main Droid flashed on the screen......for around 10 sec....and then the phone rebooted normally.......

Then I used the other version of mobileuncle ( the link for which I hae given to you)....and flashed the same recovery....and it rebooted perfectly into recovery....

have a go...no harm.....when you have tried so much.....one lil download wont hurt.....

Best of luck
(2013-08-17, 03:01)indtram Wrote: [ -> ]you using the latest version of mobileuncle from playstore ??? Even I was using the same....it flashed the recovery...and asked to reboot into recovery.......The main Droid flashed on the screen......for around 10 sec....and then the phone rebooted normally.......

Then I used the other version of mobileuncle ( the link for which I hae given to you)....and flashed the same recovery....and it rebooted perfectly into recovery....

have a go...no harm.....when you have tried so much.....one lil download wont hurt.....

Best of luck

yes, i am using the latest version from ply store..still the same..
Sry buddy........cant help you beyond this........

I suggest you head to XDA forum.......and go to the Thread for which I have given the link......" yuweng " ....will be the only guy to help you out..............

Best of luck.................

BTW ...I had posted link for an earlier version of Mobileuncle in my last post.................the Latest version of mobileuncle did not work for me.

Best of luck......
(2013-08-17, 03:27)indtram Wrote: [ -> ]Sry buddy........cant help you beyond this........

I suggest you head to XDA forum.......and go to the Thread for which I have given the link......" yuweng " ....will be the only guy to help you out..............

BTW ...I had posted link for an earlier version of Mobileuncle in my last post.................the Latest version of mobileuncle did not work for me.

Best of luck......

yeah, i used your version too..still the same.
(2013-08-17, 04:17)Maine_Coon11 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-08-17, 03:27)indtram Wrote: [ -> ]Sry buddy........cant help you beyond this........

Best of luck......

yeah, i used your version too..still the same.

i think the only way to get the recovery for the phone is to format yr phone n format emmc. use sp flash tool to format yr phone.

but make sure u can recover back yr phone before doing this
u need to have a cable flash rom to recover back the phone, because once u format the phone, everything will be gone.

i had two china phones, S7589 n inew6000
S7589 - i formated the phone two days after i received the phone, n unbrick two wks later.

inew60000- i formated the phone 3 days after i received the phone, but this time i recovered the phone straight away after i formated the phone
hi

can u help me by giving me the link for your rom firmware i have one chinese phone same configuration as yours but no display i try to increase the ram by one application mtk65xx but it dead please upload your rom and give me the link thanks
Pages: 1 2 3