www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: GoFone GF55X mt6582
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello. Can someone please tell me how to put my phone into recovery mode please. Thanks in advance.
power on and hold down
(2015-10-18, 05:21)deanlee121 Wrote: [ -> ]power on and hold down

Thanks for the reply. When i press vol down and power it comes up with a few options but they are in chinese. Do you know how i can change this?
What you see is call recovery what you need it for?
(2015-10-19, 00:48)deanlee121 Wrote: [ -> ]What you see is call recovery what you need it for?

I downloaded a font file and using rom toolbox pro i replaced the stock file with the downloaded 1. I set permissions on font folder but forgot to set permissions on the actual fonts so now when i turn my phone on it just keeps showing the bootanimation. I want to know how i can either enter recovery mode and restore back to factory reset or find out how to fix the problem. Please help me. Thanks.
Can't see any good way for you to fix it if you can't get it on do you have the stock rom flash it back on mtk droid tools start new?
(2015-10-19, 01:55)deanlee121 Wrote: [ -> ]Can't see any good way for you to fix it if you can't get it on do you have the stock rom flash it back on mtk droid tools start new?

Can i get mtk droid tools to recognise my phone without the phone being turned on?
(2015-10-19, 02:05)Dave Arthur Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-19, 01:55)deanlee121 Wrote: [ -> ]Can't see any good way for you to fix it if you can't get it on do you have the stock rom flash it back on mtk droid tools start new?

Can i get mtk droid tools to recognise my phone without the phone being turned on?

If you can take the battery out and put it on pc no battery
Thanks i will try it & let u know. Thank you very much for rhe help. Dave.

(2015-10-19, 02:14)deanlee121 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-19, 02:05)Dave Arthur Wrote: [ -> ]

Is there anyway to take a backup of the current rom and just change the fonts file?

Can i take a backup of the current rom and just change the font file?.
(2015-10-19, 02:22)Dave Arthur Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks i will try it & let u know. Thank you very much for rhe help. Dave.

(2015-10-19, 02:14)deanlee121 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-19, 02:05)Dave Arthur Wrote: [ -> ]Can i get mtk droid tools to recognise my phone without the phone being turned on?

Is there anyway to take a backup of the current rom and just change the fonts file?

Can i take a backup of the current rom and just change the font file?.

For that I am not sure
Pages: 1 2