www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Help me root my phone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Crying
My phone run on YunOS 3.0
Sorry, I don't use English well.
i try to use a lot of software (on pc) such as vroot, kingroot, kingo root, baidu root. it is failed.
Can you help me.
CPU: mt6595
you try doing app root like kingo root app work for me but not on pc
Hi hoa101296 !

Your device has the bootloader locked ... to unlock the bootloader and root it follow the steps of the link that I have sent you by private message.

Regards :-)

Hi hoa101296 !

I have read your reply by private message. I prefer to continue the conversation here ... so other members can help you. I s this your phone ? Please see the attachment.

:-)
(2015-10-18, 05:13)deanlee121 Wrote: [ -> ]you try doing app root like kingo root app work for me but not on pc

it is failed Sad
(2015-10-18, 05:46)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]I s this your phone ? Please see the attachment.

this is my phone
(2015-10-18, 05:46)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]*5k9Qa?dl=0
(2015-10-18, 05:46)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]Hi hoa101296 !

Your device has the bootloader locked ... to unlock the bootloader and root it follow the steps of the link that I have sent you by private message.

Regards :-)

Hi hoa101296 !

I have read your reply by private message. I prefer to continue the conversation here ... so other members can help you. I s this your phone ? Please see the attachment.

[Image: YsZ5FdY.jpg]
[Image: hIsPWxu.jpg]
[Image: D9KwW0k.jpg]
[Image: 9yQzadi.jpg]
thanks, bro
hoa101296 written to me (by private message) :

My phone
To: Cleopatra
my phone picture is in this folder (he sent to me some screenshots about his phone ... I can't post it because in his screenshots there's the IMEI of his phone).

HOWEVER, at first make a full backup of your phone with MTK Droid Tools. Please follow carefully all the steps at the next thread :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

which method can i use for rooting yunos phone? i have one and nothing seems to work.... please help