www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Bricked Innos D6000
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello to all

I'm uptading my phone when QFIL show me an error on the final progress

Teléfono muerto, me cago en la....

[Image: 2w5k2zo.jpg]

Now, the phone only shows a penguin and no response to anything. I couldn't power off, no recognise by usb...it's bricked.

How I can solved? Please help me Blush
A que version estabas actualizando. Tengo uno desde hace 10 dias y me estaba planteando actualizarlo pero no lo tengo claro.
Even if you hold the power button down, the phone doesn't shut off? Normally I would say "pull the battery" but that won't work in this phone since there are two. Do you see any hardware reset button holes within the phone?
(2015-10-23, 04:29)WuddaWaste Wrote: [ -> ]Even if you hold the power button down, the phone doesn't shut off? Normally I would say "pull the battery" but that won't work in this phone since there are two. Do you see any hardware reset button holes within the phone?

Thanks for your reply!

If I press and hold on the power button for a while, the phone doesn't shut down. He vibrate and restart, showing a linux penguin.

The only way its wait to drain the internal battery.

Regards
Can you hold vol + power to get to any recovery menu? I'm hoping for a miracle that wiping cache and data might get you out of your loop.