www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Lenovo s668t factory reset problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there i have lenovo s668t multilanguaged and with play store installed. all working good but after a problem i had, i had to wipe data and factory reset.

After that, the phone had only english, chinese and kroean and no play store but the chinese lenovo store. When i isntalled play store from that chinese store then it never opened, even if i installed it manually.

All i wanna know is how i can make my phone more "european" and les "chinese" and have all the language (i need Greek in specific installed) and having also play store.

Thanks in advance.
found out how to install a custom rom finally after the errors i had in the flash tool. I did try 3 roms that they said they can suite in this phone.. unluckily with all 3 i had funtion problems, the last one seemed to be the most functionaly though but the biggest problem is that i had problem with my imei now, my sim card is not recongnized and i have a new wifi weird spot with a name like x0000....

I tried to fix it with some ways that i saw in the internet but till now nothing.. Also i tried with MTK Driod but still the value of imei is "null" and the weird wifo spot is still there..

Any feedback?

I still can find my stock rom but with Multilanguage and Play store Inside installed, i only found my stock rom with full chinese packets and play store not functional in it.