www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Audio/Sound: how it it on your i6000?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Owners:

Audio/Sound: how it it on your i6000?
(2013-08-12, 11:01)Maine_Coon11 Wrote: [ -> ]Owners:

consider OK ( i would say 7 out of 10)
if compare to Nexus 4, nexus 4 can be adjusted very laoud, but not Inew6000, even i try to use mobile uncle to adjust the audio, the maximum also not as laoud as nexus 4

if u listen to the music in a quiet area, it is ok,
have not tried other audio booster app

ya, it is same as S7589
(2013-08-12, 14:38)stevenma61 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-08-12, 11:01)Maine_Coon11 Wrote: [ -> ]Owners:

consider OK ( i would say 7 out of 10)
if compare to Nexus 4, nexus 4 can be adjusted very laoud, but not Inew6000, even i try to use mobile uncle to adjust the audio, the maximum also not as laoud as nexus 4

if u listen to the music in a quiet area, it is ok,
have not tried other audio booster app

ya, it is same as S7589

Thanks.

Not too impressive.
i tested my i6000 with several headphones (i have a small collection +/- 20 different headphones)
and in all honesty it performs good with headphones thet do not need very strong sources... so most 16 ohm headhopes work great...
for eurbuds my JVC HA-FX40-S perform very good...

my "big" sony MDR XB500 and AKG k181DJ performed good when i did not use my portable amp... but with the portable amplifier it performed very good...

the speaker of the phone itsels sucks... but if you use headphones it's quite good for such a cheap smartphone...

hope it helps....
for all headphone info and reviews check out: head-fi.org
I was wondering whether it is possible to replace the speaker..
just an idea... bluetooth mini speaker with built in battery...
or maybe a "x-mini kai" (i do not own one but they seem to be good)
Bought from comebuy, I tested angrybird on i6000, it seems that the battery drains a little fast. But overall it is a decent phone.