www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Zeblaze Crystal Smartwatch REVIEW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Zeblaze Crystal Smartwatch is another smartwatch in an already crowded market. At only $65 from GearBest.com is a good alternative to the android wear devices that cost more than double. However, you do have to give up quite a few things; the most important one being Google Now.

Part of the watch is made out of metal and that makes it look more expensive than it is. When the display is off the screen looks totally black and it does look quite appealing; however once the screen is on you can see the big bezels and that isn't as appealing. The brightness is excellent and it can be easily seen in direct sunlight.

The straps are made out of good quality leather and they are very easy to be removed ans replaced without any tools. I would have preferred some wider straps to match the size of the watch better.

On the back of the watch there is the heart rate monitor and the charging pins. The heart rate monitor works excellent and it has a function where it can measure the bpm constantly.

The watch is waterproof and there is no way to access anything inside unless you take the watch apart. The 280mah battery inside can keep the watch going for almost 2 full days.

This watch doesn't have too much ram or storage, or even the fastest processor but it works very smooth all the time.

There are two themes available; a darker one and a more colourful one. I prefer the darker one because it makes the watch look more professional.

There are some basic apps on the watch and unfortunately those are the only apps you can have on it. The most i have used the pedometer and heart rate monitor. One thing to be noted, you cannot type messages on the watch, you can only reply with some pre-written messages.

Overall i enjoy using this watch, it looks good, the battery doesn't have to be charged through out the day and it costs only $64. I find this watch to be a useful tool. Check out the video review for more information about it.

Review:

Unboxing: