www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: X-Rom Port for MP-S168
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"HTC" rom for our MP-S168 everyone. not perfect. not the greatest. but as far as i could test it out before my phone broke (physically, not software) it was in good working order. had to mix and match some things to get a good solid HTC device feel, but obviously not done. So hit up the mediafire link below in my signature. and happy flashing.

BTW i was close to an xperia rom but as i said earlier, my phone is 6ft under now. If and when i can come up with the bills to get a new one, ill continue. until then, everyone is on their own. I hope someone can step up and take my place Smiling
my antivirus swears on file from the firmware googleprovider.apk..
You can replace him with another?
[attachment=2651]

after the anti-virus won't install ROM

what features in this firmware except blinkfeedHTC?

Quote:"HTC" rom for our MP-S168 everyone. not perfect. not the greatest. but as far as i could test it out before my phone broke (physically, not software) it was in good working order. had to mix and match some things to get a good solid HTC device feel, but obviously not done. So hit up the mediafire link below in my signature. and happy flashing.

BTW i was close to an xperia rom but as i said earlier, my phone is 6ft under now. If and when i can come up with the bills to get a new one, ill continue. until then, everyone is on their own. I hope someone can step up and take my place

this is very bad
this smartphone loses modification ..

However, thank you for your work for MP

ussed
[Image: 0_d08c1_8c640b89_orig][Image: 0_d08c2_d522f59e_orig]

(2015-10-21, 23:34)snzuev Wrote: [ -> ]my antivirus swears on file from the firmware googleprovider.apk..

Quote:"HTC" rom for our MP-S168 everyone. not perfect. not the greatest. but as far as i could test it out before my phone broke (physically, not software) it was in good working order. had to mix and match some things to get a good solid HTC device feel, but obviously not done. So hit up the mediafire link below in my signature. and happy flashing.

BTW i was close to an xperia rom but as i said earlier, my phone is 6ft under now. If and when i can come up with the bills to get a new one, ill continue. until then, everyone is on their own. I hope someone can step up and take my place

this is very bad

ussed
[Image: 0_d08c3_49d1fb08_orig]

my antivirus swears on file from the firmware googleprovider.apk..

this is very bad

ussed
[/quote][Image: 0_d08c3_49d1fb08_orig]
[/quote]