www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: root elephone 7000 without PC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello everyone

due to your kind responds and help on my first question
i'm going to bring up the problem i've had for a long time .
so here is the thing :
i have this Elphone p7000 , which at first was really good ( but this didn't last cus they released an update and ruin everything )
it would coonect to any pc and i could manage my files and etc . . .
BUT this didn't last eighter , suddenly it wouldn't conncet to pc . it would just CHARGe ( when i'd plug it in in the phone would say the charger is plugged )
NOW ;
i've tried anything to conncet it to my pc ( every pc ) , i tried to manually install the drivers for of it but coudn't fix the issue .
i tried to connect it turned off to pc for the drivers to be installed , didn't work
everything i tried didn't work . it stil says that mtk 65*** preloader cant be installed although i tried everu driver to install them
now i have many problems with this phone ( see my Done With Elephone p7000 . Whats next thread ) . there is an app called ( eleflash ) that released from the ompany . this app
allows you to install other roms from the phone . but that needs root premissions . and i cant root it anyhow because i cant connect it to pc ! . and tried to find an app to root it right from the phone without pc but unfortunately coudn't find any .
i think if i could root it , i am able to install another rom to fix this problem(s) . i tried many things but this is my last hope people !
please help a brother
thank you . Sad
Try Kingroot.
Not possible. You will need to flash CWM/TWRP with SP Flash Tool, then install SuperSU from recovery.
(2015-10-23, 19:38)modestMouse Wrote: [ -> ]Not possible. You will need to flash CWM/TWRP with SP Flash Tool, then install SuperSU from recovery.

Kingroot is not possible or what he's trying to do re a new rom? Kingroot will most likely root it.

I thought all Elephone's were pre-rooted anyway?
Not possible with Kingroot. It generally will not root Lollipop or the new MT67xx SoCs. Some Elephone's coming pre-rooted. The P7000, not.
(2015-10-23, 20:47)modestMouse Wrote: [ -> ]Not possible with Kingroot. It generally will not root Lollipop or the new MT67xx SoCs. Some Elephone's coming pre-rooted. The P7000, not.

Thanks for the information.
(2015-10-23, 21:19)Twotems Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-23, 20:47)modestMouse Wrote: [ -> ]Not possible with Kingroot. It generally will not root Lollipop or the new MT67xx SoCs. Some Elephone's coming pre-rooted. The P7000, not.

Thanks for the information.
My pleasure. Some blogs continue to perpetuate the myth in order to get site visitors. Just making pages with model names and linking to their onsite kingroot instructions, likely knowing full well it won't work.