www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: 【Hot Deals】UMI Excellent Promotions on Banggood
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, Chinaphonearena friends,

I come here to tell you some new and affordable Banggood Fall Events. To express our sincere thanks for all the loyal and new fans, we have planed four round promotions in one month. Without further ado, let me show you the first round UMI Fair deal and coupons to help you buy goods at a more cheaper price.

[Image: c459756252991d8660e1794d328c64ec.png]

Activities:

UMI Fair 5-inch 1GB RAM 8GB ROM Android Lollipop 5.1 MTK6735 Fingerprint Smart phone

Time: 26th, Oct ~ 1st , Nov.
1.UMI Fair:
Original price $109.99, discounted price $ 99.99;
free shipping (given in the form of $10 off coupon, unlimited)
10$ off coupon code: 10bgumif (Limited from 25th,Oct.~ 10st, Nov.)
During the event, we will prepare free gifts for all customers: Free Gift Leather Case

2. $0 Snap up Deals:
Here, you can rush to buy the Cheapest fingerprint smartphone--Umi Fair for free, 1 pcs only.
Also, you can get a Free Gift -- Leather Case (Limited from 26th,Oct.~ 1st, Nov.)

[Image: 5dede3b09b3eaf18e9327ecf772e21c9.jpg]

More information, please click here.

By the way, the rest of promotions will be updated as soon as the first round finish.
Please keep your eyes on this thread. Angel

sincere regards,
Ray
Hi,Chinaphonearena friends,

The Second Round Promotions for UMI is on!!!  Can't believe

After the first round activity, I believe that you have learned more about UMI. Now let me share the second round event with you.

Event time: 16:00PM, 4th, Nov. (UTC+8)
UMI Hammer S 5.5-inch 2GB RAM MTK6735 Quad Core 64Bit 4G Smartphone

[Image: HAMMERS151021_banner.jpg]

$0.1 Snap up Deals:
Umi HAMMER S: 1 pcs only

Free Gift Plastic Case & toughened glass screen protector

Enjoy the snap up,
Ray
UMI'S CYBER MONDAY

[Image: 12b6c76b3e627221b65c08c9b5b25caa.jpg]

Link: http://deals.banggood.com/deals/edm/topi...urce=other&utm_medium=chinaphonearena&utm_content=zhangruihua&utm_campaign=umim