www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Help to unbrick Ecoo e04
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone I'm writing to ask for help with a problem I have. I was installing a custom ROM to my phone(Spacerom). I installed what I taught were all the drivers and launched Smart phone flash tool. And this is were the shit hit the fan. When i pressed download i saw a red bar with 100% on it, thought nothing of it so I just left it for an hour though after the hour passed i started getting nervous cuz it was still stuck on the red bar even tough it should have at the minimum progressed to next one, so out of stupidity i unplugged the phone and bricked. Then when I tried turn it on it didn't it was bricked. And the biggest thing is that in windows now sees it as MTK USB port (com29)..I Tried reflashing it to stock rom with spft but it didn't work got a 5054 error. Then tried reflashing it to the spacerom got a 4010 error. So now I'm stumped so please help this noob out.
ok phone is unbricked but now the screen is black. Thankfully everything else in the phone is working now. It get detected it plays sound it vibrates except shows the screen if anyone can help me please reply. Oh and if someone is having similar issues ask me I could help.