www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: EASY ROOT LENOVO A7000
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Then that means the CWM/TWRP wasn't successfully flashed, or the recovery you flashed was not CWM/TWRP.

Actually, try to flash it again. Flash it 2x. In the past, several users had success with that (first time it didn't successfully flash, was just regular recovery, but on 2nd attempt it flashed successfully).

That happened with
@gizbeat
@trenzalore
(2015-10-28, 19:39)modestMouse Wrote: [ -> ]Then that means the CWM/TWRP wasn't successfully flashed, or the recovery you flashed was not CWM/TWRP.

Actually, try to flash it again. Flash it 2x. In the past, several users had success with that (first time it didn't successfully flash, was just regular recovery, but on 2nd attempt it flashed successfully).

That happened with
@gizbeat
@trenzalore
Thank you my friend.Iwill try it once more and if I fail, I'll try CWM.

Great.Now I'm rooted and I have TWRP recovery.
(2015-10-28, 19:43)sacs Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-28, 19:39)modestMouse Wrote: [ -> ]Then that means the CWM/TWRP wasn't successfully flashed, or the recovery you flashed was not CWM/TWRP.

That happened with
@gizbeat
@trenzalore
Thank you my friend.Iwill try it once more and if I fail, I'll try CWM.

Great.Now I'm rooted and I have TWRP recovery.

Okay. Great news! Smile
Pages: 1 2