www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: "imitation N7102 S4 theme Android 4.2.3 (2013.08.08) card brush pack"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I played with this rom for a little bit. It's very smooth, it almost fixes the touch lagg I have with my i6000. I would say 90-95% of the lagg is gone.
I would like to stick to this rom, but here are some complaints I have with it:
  • No Play Store. Tried to install one myself but it crashes every time I try to open it.
  • Has some Chinese apps.
  • Has ugly UI icons. For instance, look at the battery icon and the icons in the settings menu.

It has a one-click cleanup for recently used apps. Love this.

Like I said, this could be the rom I would stick with until iNew/Firefly put out an official update that fixes my touch lagg, but those things I mentioned have made me go back to my stock rom. Maybe you guys can live with or fix those things.

From the official Firefly Chinese forums:

Quote:Google translated-

One of the cards used brush pack a star N7102 and imitation S4, the system marked as GT-N7102, S4 theme. Met, street street, etc., to be a Star GT-N7102, mounted fork YY necessary;
Second, this card brush pack my original release version fixes some minor issues, camera color cast problems, sometimes it does not show the status bar down carriers ( At this point does not affect the actual use);
Third, an increase of more practical press the power button, enter "Brush Mode" function key, set the projects carried out some simple landscaping;
five, the most basic common system integration services and increase a small utility software; This card brush pack download address in the end, please be patient to look down.

Screens from the same thread:

[Image: 1_zps367804f7.jpg] [Image: 5_zps254163ea.jpg] [Image: 6_zps070e695d.jpg] [Image: 2_zpseea2e77d.jpg] [Image: 3_zps40b0103e.jpg] [Image: 4_zps988f9914.jpg]

Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
The button to download is towards the bottom left, near the blue button, you'll see the text "334.52M" in the button. When the popup comes up, press the button to the right (not blue). If my instructions aren't clear enough, use Google to translate the website.

Install:
Copy zip to your phone
Boot into CWM
Backup your current rom
Wipe data/factory reset
Install zip from sdcard, choose the zip you copied to the phone, done.
Do not try to restore the data from your backup, it will break this rom.