www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Download] Newest SuperSU
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a link to download latest SuperSU

Latest Nightly Beta SuperSU:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Download SuperSU v2.64
v2.64: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Changelog:
Spoiler
You have not permission to see this spoiler content !

Tools folder: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

v2.52: Direct download: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Hi gizbeat,
Can you post here this version changelog?
Because I face an issue when I flash "update-supersu-v2.46" it's can not update su binary even by normal mode or cwm/twrp mode. For information, I create cwm using mtk droid tool and my device axgioo neon n2q still using stock rom.
Thanks in advance
benny
(2015-10-27, 23:52)bennyceria Wrote: [ -> ]Hi gizbeat,
Can you post here this version changelog?
Because I face an issue when I flash "update-supersu-v2.46" it's can not update su binary even by normal mode or cwm/twrp mode. For information, I create cwm using mtk droid tool and my device axgioo neon n2q still using stock rom.
Thanks in advance
benny
This version made compatible with Marshmallow (works for other Android versions too). You should be using not older version than 2.49 if you are on a newer SoC or Lollipop.

If you flash 2.49 or newer, and still having a problem, then its likely something wrong with CWM compile or about your ROM blocking the root somehow.
This version made compatible with Marshmallow (works for other Android versions too). You should be using not older version than 2.49 if you are on a newer SoC or Lollipop.

If you flash 2.49 or newer, and still having a problem, then its likely something wrong with CWM compile or about your ROM blocking the root somehow.
[/quote]

OK thanks for your fast reply.
I will try this new version for my device and give you my result A.S.A.P
thanks in advance
beta = garbage ???
(2015-12-12, 09:58)hellmx Wrote: [ -> ]beta = garbage ???

No.
Hi Gizbeat
Tool folder not shown download link, for me it's only show mediafire home page.
But thanks for new supersu
Thanks for the heads up Benny. You're 100% correct. Now fixed.
thanks for update link
that is very useful tool folder
good job Gizbeat