www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Jiayu G5s+ with MT6595 in bootloop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello All

Please help me with the problem. I have Jiayu G5s+ with MT6595. The phone is now stuck in boot loop. Unfortunately I don’t have original scatter file or any other backup of this phone.
I have almost no experience in this field so I need step-by-step help for dummies.

Thanks in advance
How did the phone get this way? If it's a result of doing some mod to the phone, the best way is flash full stock ROM again.
(2015-10-27, 22:59)IMgroot Wrote: [ -> ]How did the phone get this way? If it's a result of doing some mod to the phone, the best way is flash full stock ROM again.

Thanks, but how do I do it? Where do I get proper files and software?
(2015-06-20, 16:38)Laurence02 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello there,
MT6595 probably doesn't exist in your phone.
Your IMEIs belong to a flip phone called Royalstar RSD-V10.
If you really have tried everything, try to make an custom recovery and flash SuperSU from there...

Hi

I have Jiayu G5s+ with MT6595 running Android 4.4.2.
IMEI 1: 867341017012063
IMEI 2: 867341017011958
Is it fake too?
The phone is now stuck in boot loop. Unfortunately I don’t have original scatter file or any other backup of this phone. What can I do?
(2015-10-28, 19:18)dkerzhner Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

If it's some sort of clone, then we will deal with that later. First thing is to try to flash this official Jiayu G5S ROM.
Hello there
Thanks for the tip. I've tried MT6592 scatter file from your link but no success. Being completely new to this field I'm also not sure how to use the flash tool. There are many options and check-boxes - Download, Firmware Upgrade etc. And check-boxes - preloader, boot, recovery etc. Which options I must select? What files to attach to each option?
Is there any step-by-step instruction for dummies?
(2015-10-28, 20:09)modestMouse Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

If it's some sort of clone, then we will deal with that later. First thing is to try to flash this official Jiayu G5S ROM.

Please don't show your imei numbers