www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Pumpkin X T809C (Repartition Help Please)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, first let me thank you for any help you can provide.

I have a Pumpkin X 9.6" 32GB [OCTA CORE] Android 4.4 Tablet
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

MTK Droid Tools lists it as the following.
Hardware: MT6582 (MT6595 is Fake!)
Model: T809C
Build Number: T809C_vEB014D_20150104
Android: 4.4.2

It's Storage is divided between Internal Storage 1.99GB and Phone Storage 27.47GB. I run out of space on the Internal storage all the time, it looks like that is where it store almost all App Data. I've moved every App to phone storage and it's not enough. I would like to repartition to 20GB Internal Storage and 10GB Phone Storage. It also has an SD expansion for up to 32GB, I tried Link2SD Plus and have not been able to make that work at all, always package failure when going to link the files to SD. The 32GB SD Card will hold any media that I would like to keep instead of having it on the tablet itself.

I have rooted with Kingo Root and it has worked fine for most things. I ran MTK Droid Tools with ADBD Insecure and ran a Backup and a NVRAM Backup. I also ran TWRP 2.8.2.0 and have that installed.

I usually muddle through things like this on my own, but since it is a knock off tablet and has no support website I figured it would be best to consult some experts so I do not brick the tablet into unusability.

I have tried to look at the files with ERBTweak, but since my ERB1 file is 1kb I don't think the program will deal with it. Attached are my ERB1, ERB2 and the scatter file from my MTK Droid Tools dump. I looked at HK ROM Editor and it was of no use.

If anyone could help it would be much appreciated. Any precautionary steps I missed? Or programs to try?