www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Screen problem... Help!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all. I would like to ask you advice/ opinion regarding my case. I own a Lenovo clone M7 MT6572 with those features:

Hardware : MT6572
Model : M7
Build number : A10E_AX_CHT_S7_MTH_V02_10042015
Build date UTC : 20150410-100306
Android v : 4.4.2
Baseband v: MOLY.WR8.W1315.MD.WG.MP.V36.P3, 2015/01/08 16:13
Kernel v : 3.4.67 (user@wchuanming) (gcc version 4.7 (GCC) ) #1 SMP Fri Apr 10 18:01:07 CST 2015

It's rooted, but it still retains it's original ROM.

Suddenly ,out of the blue, the upper part of the screen (the area around the clock) started to blink or to flick, like in a PC monitor when you set the frequency to high.
The worst part was ,after a while , the 9/10 part of the screen went black (black out) except the small upper flickering part,which was still responsive to touch.If i close it for a couple minutes it is restored but for a short period of time.
I tried a lot like reseting and restoring the factory settings, formating the system and cache,but nothing seems to be the solution.
It's any way to boot it in safe mode? Do you believe is a software or a hardware problem? Any suggestion will be welcome
So many views but with no reply...
(2015-11-01, 14:18)anthraxmorbus Wrote: [ -> ]So many views but with no reply...
Look like a hardware problem to me
So game over i guess...

So much for Chinese clones, at least for me...
Really recommend stepping up from MT6572. This is a bottom of the line SoC from more than a year ago. Any phone released with it now isn't worth your trouble, no matter how cheap it is. Many good phones out now for cheap with MTK6735.
I have a mt6752m octa core 1.5ghz is a beast lot of power and good on battery on a 5.5 inch phone