www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: "SONY Xperia C Rom original flavor Sony"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
From the official Firefly Chinese forums:

Quote:Google translated-

ROM size: 400.49MB
Android Version: 4.2.1
UI type: Xperia Home
suitable models: Firefly V65
Description:
Based on Sony Xperia C transplant, V65 pure man, Jagged real Sony, not high imitation, stable and smooth gorgeous!
ROM Introduction: Thanks @ sunny offered extracted from Sony Xperia C of the original base packages.
Possible BUG: If there is not networked, such as data or wifi, might want to restart your phone on the line. seemingly has been repaired , do not know will not. additional dialing and information, and contacts icon is not treated as sony, Sony base package provides only HDPI icon, the icon did not do XXHDPI forget dealt addition shutdown logo is a bottom package QHD, sony did not know what to throw off logo APK inside, no space research. Anyway, do not affect the overall situation
1. Based on the latest official bottom bag making, has joined the underlying uboot update.
2 call data wifi bluetooth camera compass, GPS and other sensors are normal ,
3 Sony original camera only for Sony, has been replaced with the official version of the interpolation rear camera front 500w 1300w
4. join INIT.D start and V6 Optimize script
5.boot saving technology
6.sony image display engine
7.build Touch / VM / image optimization
8.gps optimize, host advertising shield
9. Framework load optimization,
10. According X7 battery capacity and CPU frequency RF optimization
11 media performance
12 - the owner of the phone had tested the rom themself , and said the display is fanstatic, andthe rom is smooth.

Screens from the same thread:

[Image: 090450iblobujuubljojyy_zps8d4f251d.png] [Image: 090507eakmv5i5wi42ke2n_zps1e0970f8.png] [Image: 090458npstjtkbe9upoz2z_zpsc4bbb349.png] [Image: 090523fvxyiyyyixxyqxkw_zpse2bff96a.png] [Image: 090516pni3chtl83ibvrin_zpsdc27f0fe.png] [Image: 0905318gz2xqhngn2hq1d8_zpsdb926bfb.png] [Image: 090508wt7266tev2iwpozt_zpsd2587979.png] [Image: 090533l9ocmlm9c3pr9cmo_zps36f21a33.png]

Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
The button to download is towards the bottom left, near the blue button, you'll see the text "403.35M" in the button. When the popup comes up, press the button to the right (not blue). If my instructions aren't clear enough, use Google to translate the website.

Install:
Copy zip to your phone
Boot into CWM
Backup your current rom
Wipe data/factory reset
Install zip from sdcard, choose the zip you copied to the phone, done.

Everyone's praised this rom. Will try to check it out tonight. Hope it's better than the first xperia rom that was uploaded, cause that was bad.
12 oil they show very pro-test Cock, smooth....

Hope it has Inglese...Smiling
HAHAHAHAHA I saw that too, I forgot to point it out. I should probably edit that out.

Just installed the rom, will edit this post after I played with it for a bit.

edit*
WOW. This rom is silky smooth. Has great features, like that multitask stuff where you can have your browser in one window and maybe a video in another small window. It's something I won't use, but it's there for those who care.

Gapps thanks to Stevenma61: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] - install with CWM.

2 quick things I noticed:
The touch screen feels... heavy. That's the only way I can try to call it. When scrolling, as soon as you let go, the scrolling practically stops dead most of the time. I think this can be adjusted in engineer mode. Will try.
The 2nd sim is always in the notifications bar, even though I don't have a 2nd sim inserted. Would like for it to not be visible when not in use...

This is the first rom I will actually try to use for a couple days. Might be a keeper.
12 - the owner of the phone had tested the rom themself , and said the display is fanstatic, andthe rom is smooth.

this should be the correct translation
(2013-08-16, 07:33)stevenma61 Wrote: [ -> ]12 - the owner of the phone had tested the rom themself , and said the display is fanstatic, andthe rom is smooth.

this should be the correct translation

thanks steven, we are allowed to have a little fun, no?
Especially when the smooth cock is mentioned.Big Grin
It has 'floating windows'? That's awesome! Does it have dutch and/or english language packages installed?
Yes, it has the floating window stuff, and there's 2 Chinese languages and ENGLISH.

Still using the rom. It's been great so far.
Anyone else's data not working on this rom? I have the correct APN settings, but mobile data isn't working Undecided
(2013-08-17, 02:15)bertmansk Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone else's data not working on this rom? I have the correct APN settings, but mobile data isn't working Undecided

if u look at the picture above,
u can notice that at the status bar
card 1 = 3G
card 2 = G

i suppose that the guy himself had tested that it is 3G

may be there is some setting that we don't know how to use
sorry i can't help much, bcause i don't use mobile network

i had read tru a thread that , the guy spent a lot of time try to figure out how to set the 3g, finally he called up the network carrier, and the carrier just did something, then the guy is able to use the 3g network

edit:
there is an updated miui rom , n lewa rom just uploaded few hours ago
Data works fine with me. The stock camera only has an option for 6MP , no 13MP? Also I think the proximity sensor doesn't work.
Pages: 1 2