www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Is there a way to set (change) the emergency numbers for h7500+?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! I am from Brazil and I was hopping to set different emergency numbers on my h7500+/zp810. The phone can only deal foreign emergency numbers when in the default lockscreen like 911, 999, 110... Here in Brazil the emergency numbers are 190, 191, 192, 193 etc and i´m not able to make emergency calls from the default lockscreen using theese numbers.

I´ve been searching all over the internet but found only an app to change the default lock screen. I hate having to change my default lock screen with a third party app, so I was wondering if somebody can help me here...

I took a look in build.prop but found no sign of some line that could help.

Thank you again for your time!
I'd find it logical if this is controlled from within android.
Have you setup your device properly with the correct country/language?
If you start the phone for the first time it always asks what language/country you're using/in.
Could help if you set it in the "Language & input".
(2013-08-20, 00:07)MaxP101 Wrote: [ -> ]I'd find it logical if this is controlled from within android.
Have you setup your device properly with the correct country/language?
If you start the phone for the first time it always asks what language/country you're using/in.
Could help if you set it in the "Language & input".

Yes, it's correctly set up, but it has no influence what so ever on the numbers I can deal from the lockscreen...