www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Bricked Phone Solution!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What happened (DON'T!):
- Flashed recovery.img using Terminal Emulator in custom recovery like this:
- Pressed "Reboot to Recovery" to be welcomed by a dead phone, no LEDs nothing.
- Phone port was being read by QFIL but couldn't flash ROM: "Download Fail: Switch to EDL FailFirehose Fail". It wouldn't start up no matter what I tried.

What worked:
- Flashed ROM all over again with [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] (Browsed to "version" folder of ROM, Down Arrow > Advanced -> Linked each one: {Boot Image: 8936_msimage.mbn, Raw XML File: rawprogram_unsparse.xml, Patch XML File: patch0.xml}, "OK" and "Flash").
- Still dead, kinda.
- Held "Vol Down" and "Power" out of curiosity and connected the phone to PC. It then booted into recovery. Rebooted from there and started OK.
Bravo. Thanks for sharing! Glad you recovered your phone.
Thanks for your help!
Welcome anytime!
(2015-11-11, 00:38)nathanzahra Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome anytime!

OMG!!! I have the same problem from 2 days. The phone is dead, completly nothing. Only when I plug to PC, computer detect it, but in QUFIL can't install new rom, the same error like You. I just download something in You linked, maybe will help, I'll tell You later... Wish me luck...

(2015-11-11, 00:38)nathanzahra Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome anytime!

Hahahahaahha It helped!!! Maybe some kinda little diffrent procedurę as You did, but it working, I think problem was with a drivers, but those driver wchich I had, worked for me before. Idon't know what I did, but after some clicks the phone reanimated!!!! Thank You so much Smiling))))) Still don't have rom wchich I had before (stock rom 2.2 with multilanguage, and gaps) but now... it's doesn't really matter Smiling))) Sorry for bad English but now I'm still in shock!!! Smiling)) OMG...
(2015-12-22, 04:13)rygi25 Wrote: [ -> ]Hahahahaahha It helped!!! Maybe some kinda little diffrent procedurę as You did, but it working, I think problem was with a drivers, but those driver wchich I had, worked for me before. Idon't know what I did, but after some clicks the phone reanimated!!!! Thank You so much Smiling))))) Still don't have rom wchich I had before (stock rom 2.2 with multilanguage, and gaps) but now... it's doesn't really matter Smiling))) Sorry for bad English but now I'm still in shock!!! Smiling)) OMG...

Superb! When that happened I tried reinstalling the drivers anyhow but I'm pretty sure they were working fine to begin with. Obviously this tutorial has been shortened for practical reasons. I spent about a whole day trying to get my phone fixed.
My phone is bricked with no reason, i did not mod it or root it. I also see these folders on my pc.My rom is 5.02 multilanguage, like when i bought the phone. Which rom can i flash it now ??? to unbrick it.
Did you by any chance try charging the device using the wall charger not PC USB? Even if it does not react, leave it for some time, it should charge. Do not attempt to flash any ROM on an empty set of batteries. Personally, I would recommend the [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]. I would also add [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].
i left it a couple of hours without external battery on the wall ac charge. I just got back and it showed that the internal battery was 100% !!!!!!! i pressed the power button, did boot..showed the innos logo, then the camel walked for some seconds and again shut down :-( i cannot understand what is going wrong... what should i do.

Can i flash directly from 5.02 (ancient rom with gaps) to the latest v.3.0 ?? Following which procedure?
(2016-01-07, 04:43)FISHERMAN Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] or the method I described here in the first post. Keep in mind you will lose all data on the phone after PC flash.

You could still try performing an SD card flash through the official ClockworkMod recovery first. I doubt it would work for you, as the system has gone through many revisions. The SD card flash method should be the one to use for future upgrades as it alters the base system without ever touching your data.

Best of luck!
Pages: 1 2