www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Phone recommendations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Howdy, y'all.

Currently, I have the iNew V8 plus and I do like it, but these tiny MMS restrictions are killing me.

US, AT&T. 3g a must, LTE a plus.
5.5" screen.
64bit Octa core.
2+ GB of Ram.
Minimum of 32 GB of ROM.

Removable battery and expandable memory a plus. Options are nice.

No size restrictions on MMS messages.

I also do not mod, so a nice stock phone would be great.

Leaning towards the XIAOMI RedMi Note 2 right now, but I can't find anything on the MMS issue.

The Lenovo K3 Note was looking good until I read about the bloatware and pop ups.

Thanks for anything you can come up with.
I don't know your budget but the Asus Zenfone 2 is your best bet and with a US warranty.
I had K3 Note for awhile. Never any problem with bloatware or popups. It's a good phone.

Redmi Note 2 is a good choice. Some people complaining of not the greatest battery life.

Asus Zenfone 2 is a good choice if you must have LTE.

If you can come down to 5.0", check out MX Base, but not the greatest camera.
I saw the Asus Zenfone 2. It is an Intel Quad Core. How does it compare, do you know?

I didn't mention budget because I will pony up for what I want, so it's negotiable.
It's very powerful. Regular ROM updates.

Battery life and camera are not great, but acceptable. There was some rumor of a Qualcomm version coming, but never saw it. I guess Zenfone 3 will be here soon.
Zenfone 2 is very powerful and smooth. I've had mine for 6 months and have zero complaints. If you're not on a budget then the Huawei Mate series is worth looking at. ZTE Nubia series too. I like the Letv too.
Thanks. I'll look into the others.

Good to hear about the Zenfone 2. Sounds like a contender. Are there picture messaging size restrictions?
I never use mms so can't help you there.