www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Jelly/Silicone case for the H7500+?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm anticipating a small problem.

I ordered my h7500+ from a site that doesn't include the jelly case in the package..
I ticked an add-on box that adds a case for $6.99 but I'm anticipating that this will be overlooked and that my package will come without any sort of case whatsoever..

Because of this i'm straining my virtual neck (lol) looking all over the net in search of a case for the h7500+/zp810. but to no avail..

Can anyone give me a tip?

Super thanks in advance.Tongue
So finally (from yesterday you can buy the gel case here: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&hash=item4ac2e82ef5
or here: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2013-03-29, 21:47)tjpotato Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] but it's a bit expensive. I bought it and it's good quality.
I bought from Merimobiles, that doesn't list the case in the phone specs, but still got a case, so you will most likely get one too.
waiting for flipcase, these silicon cases are not very pretty and do not protect the display ;)
for display, there´s screen protectorTongue Big Grin
(2013-04-05, 23:39)BigFoot007 Wrote: [ -> ]for display, there´s screen protectorTongue Big Grin

my screen protector looks not very pretty, im too impatient for this Angry
and my new zp810 looks therefore like an old, used phone.

the screen of my zp900s is always clean with this flipcover
Any news about flipcase?
How about this flip case? It looks like universal - [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

THL W8 has got wide - 72mm against 74mm with Hero H7500+. So it could work
Word of advise in attaching a screen protector: the best way to do this, try it and see if you can manage to get it on without any dust particles underneath. If that fails, remove the protector by applying adhesive tape at the edge, then wash the protector. Just use hand warm tap water.

Do not touch the surface that goes onto the glass, do not use anything to dry the protector, just shake it so that most of the water comes off.

Then, apply the still somewhat wet screen protector and wipe it gently to remove air bubbles and trapped water, it works pretty well, I tried this with my H7500+ because I could not get it attached dust free when I first tried it.

It may seem to be silly to attache that not-dry screen protector, yet it is glass and with all the still remaining water, there should not be any dust underneath anyways.

By the way, mine came with the protector and the silicon case, it is transparent so it is okay. I ordered mine from antelife.com but do not buy their Micro SD cards, I did and it is a fake (16 GB is only 2 GB, the rest gets overwritten, you will find my review there, they were so nice to publish the test and the warning that the product they are selling is a fake) Smiling.
Pages: 1 2