www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Jiayu S3 Advanced
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there
need some help with this phone.

I had tried to change the rom on the phone and in doing so I have bricked it.

I have tried to hold volume down to get the phone to connect to the pc so I can flash a new rom but the phone connects for a second then disconnects.
I can see in device manager when this happens that it shows MTK usb drivers for the phone I can also change them to vcom if needs be but again I get so far as to hitting the download button to flash rom but it stops, can anyone help me please

full spec
CPU: MT6752 Octa Core LTE CPU 64bit Cortex A53
GPU: Mali-T760
RAM 3GB,DDR3
Storage 16GB support up to 64GB TF card
Sim Card: Dual Micro SIM card (support TD-LTE and FDD-LTE)
Service Provide: Unlocked
Band:
GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHZ
WCDMA 900/1900/2100MHZ
TD-SCDMA 1900/2000
TDD-LTE B39(1900) B40(2300) B41(2500)
FDD-LTE B3 B7 B20 (1800/2600/800)
MS mode: WCDMA/GSM/LTE
Shell Material Plastic
Screen: Capacitive Touchscreen, 1920*1080 High-resolution Screen Coring Gorilla Glass Touch Screen
Size: 5.5 Inch inch
Visible Angle: 178°
Resolution: 1920*1080 Full HD IPS LTPS
Navigation GPS+GLONASS Navigator
Daul Camera: Front Camera 5.0M ,Sony IMX214 F2.0 13.0M Pixels High definition Back Camera Auto Forcus

if you need any more info please let me know

many thanks

S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL

[EMI] Enable DRAM Failed

I believe this is happening because of the issue of staying in the right mode

if it helps I have another jiayu S3 advanced

Im trying to a backup of it so I can try and put it onto the bricked phone in some way but when I do a backup in MTK droid tools im missing the files.md5 file
need help with this 2
still having issues guys

every time I do a backup from the working phone via mtk droid tools theres no md5 file in the backup folder
I believe im doing everything right.

would anyone have the stock rom for this as needrom don't have a working link for it on there site

its a live, found a modded stock rom with scatter file that did the trick.... so glad I got it sorted